Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: [Closed] Current Bugs

Default Re: Current Bugs

Lantenal will dispense tokens of esteem for hatchlings to hand out to non-adult friends, but if a hatchling has the token and speaks to Lantenal, he doesn't do the attuning to allow the bearer to go to the Peak of Storms.

(Exact process: I spoke to Lantenal, received 5 tokens, handed one to another hatchling, and when the hatchling spoke to Lantenal he only repeated his default text. The hachling couldn't use the portal to reach the Peak.)

Wind elemental vapour drop rate seems to be extremely low as well. Only got 4 vapours while on the primal mastery quest.

not sure if this is intended or not. i did the quest from mera in kion - "kion: mera's components" and it's repeatable. basically going from point a to point b and back to point a again.

quest: scholar: scrolls and beyond
    NPC: geleon the wise

after clicking on "will you hear me out?", the next paragraph's underlined text is "chosen you<!--ST>.", which can't be clicked on. i clicked on "will you hear me out?" again and it advanced the text.

also wondering if getting adv XP for quest - scholar: beginning scrolls II and quest - scholar: scrolls and beyond is intended. i received 1750 cleric and scholar XP for the former and 2500 XP cleric and scholar for the latter.

Expert Primal Attack
    Expert Blighted Gem tipped claw(sp?)

These formulas are supposed to have been in the game long ago, yet no one one any of the three shards has reported seeing them. I think it's safe to say they're not in the current loot tables as they should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Shian View Post
    Expert Primal Attack
    Expert Blighted Gem tipped claw(sp?)

These formulas are supposed to have been in the game long ago, yet no one one any of the three shards has reported seeing them. I think it's safe to say they're not in the current loot tables as they should be.
    Both have been found on Chaos. The Claw form was found months ago, the primal attack only recently after this last patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    Both have been found on Chaos. The Claw form was found months ago, the primal attack only recently after this last patch.
    It's Expert Blighted Lesser Gem-Tipped Claw form - (has dropped off t5 undead including a kwellen)

Expert Primal Attack has dropped off Fire Opal Golems a few ppl have it now.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Changes were applied today which will hopefully resolve the looting problems players have been reporting. Please copy a character to Blight and test against mobs which you have experienced the "no loot" bug on. As this is a change that does not require a database update, once the changes have been verified as working (and not causing other problems of course), we'll be able to roll the update to live shards during a future maintenance period.

Blight Update for Loot Tables

Tiny bug with the ARoP :

when clicking on "completed the ritual" as part of V'Tierus dialogue, I suddenly got the next part of his dialogue coming from Narsi (who sits near tazoon). The quest itself seems to have updated properly though.

Regarding Skalkaar quest, Dragon Tutorial: Kill 5 Skalkaar Brown Spider Hatchlings

Was talking to a new player in New Player channel last night and they were complaining about the quest for spider hatchlings not counting kills. This was just before server down for maintenance.

Today I created a new hatchling to test the quest. What I discovered was the quest wouldn't count lv1 spiders. The lv2 and lv3 spiders do count. There is nothing in the quest dialog or the quest log about a required level needed, just kill 5 of them. If this is intended then the quest information should reflect the level requirements for kill count. This was on Order Shard.

Dracaena

Noticed taking quests today (Specifically the Scholar: Scrolls and Beyond and Imperial Bank: Vault Upgrade VII) that after taking both quests the message: "School requirement not met for Mage's Quest: Prove your Skills to Ulaven!. Item will be unavailable"

Now, I know the quest is disabled, because I am in the STMD school, not Mage. But I've never gotten this message taking other quests before. Not a showstopper, but could be confusing for some folk.

EDIT: I then changed schools from SCH to GTH and it gave me the same error message.
    Last edited by walkerglassmire; June 30th, 2010 at 05:58 AM. Reason: Additional Info
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Nambanora in Feladan has "<no name available>" under her name.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

The connie spam is back.

"School requirement not met for <insert item here>. Item will be unavailable."

On Order after this week's maintenance.

Dracaena

Finally went to take out Inhibition for The Satyr: The Machine of Inhibition quest.
    I carefully put the Stone of Revelry in my bow and began attacking it.
    I had my lightning arrows ability active and did only nature damage (0 each hit).
    I notice "Inhibition missed you" and realized it could attack me, so I thought I'd try letting my cloak of thorns deal with it. I took off the lightning stun ability so it would attack me more frequently as I moved in, and all of a sudden I was doing the revelry damage at last!
    I tried some different stances to check, and put Lightning Arrows III back on to confirm; it is only my lightning arrows ability that caused the damage to revert back to nature instead of revelry when the Stone of Revelry is in my bow.

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    Finally went to take out Inhibition for The Satyr: The Machine of Inhibition quest.
    I carefully put the Stone of Revelry in my bow and began attacking it.
    I had my lightning arrows ability active and did only nature damage (0 each hit).
    I notice "Inhibition missed you" and realized it could attack me, so I thought I'd try letting my cloak of thorns deal with it. I took off the lightning stun ability so it would attack me more frequently as I moved in, and all of a sudden I was doing the revelry damage at last!
    I tried some different stances to check, and put Lightning Arrows III back on to confirm; it is only my lightning arrows ability that caused the damage to revert back to nature instead of revelry when the Stone of Revelry is in my bow.
    That is not a bug. Only one damage conversion can be active at a time.

? I thought Lightning Arrows just added a stun effect, but the base damage type remained unchanged. I've used it in conjunction with Flame/Ice/Energy Attacks without the ability converting them back to nature. My base damage type as ranger is nature. I do not think Lightning Arrows should be affecting the Stone of Revelry effect.

By the way, that is one grueling endurance battle. Took me an hour and eleven minutes to take out Inhibition. Go gnomes!

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    ? I thought Lightning Arrows just added a stun effect, but the base damage type remained unchanged. I've used it in conjunction with Flame/Ice/Energy Attacks without the ability converting them back to nature. My base damage type as ranger is nature. I do not think Lightning Arrows should be affecting the Stone of Revelry effect.

By the way, that is one grueling endurance battle. Took me an hour and eleven minutes to take out Inhibition. Go gnomes!
    By the way, did your quest update? Inhibition has been killed before but hadn't been counting on quest.

Dracaena

I'm doing the breath of acid and drulkar's wrath quests concurrently.

I had all the dye kits ready for the mummy and was going to go to him before first stopping in feledan to talk to the carpenter there about getting thornwood logs (btw, WHY make a counter for something so stupid? Why can't I just get a friggen treant knot and the logs without having to loot them as part of a %&^# quest? *sigh*)

Anyway, when I spoke to the carpenter, the dyes also disappeared from my inventory and the mummy told me he'd just need a minute to process them. The drulkar's wrath quest updated as if I had spoken to the mummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracaena View Post
    By the way, did your quest update? Inhibition has been killed before but hadn't been counting on quest.
    Dracaena
    Yes! I'm now not only a Friend of the Satyrs, I'm Savior of the Satyrs.

Thread Information