Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: [Closed] Current Bugs

Default [Closed] Current Bugs

I have created a new "Current Bugs" thread because the other was becoming unmanageable. Many of the bugs listed in it were resolved and it was hard to tell which had been and which hadn't. So, I combed through the thread and the following are the ones which have not yet been resolved. If there are others, please post them here. Thank you!For the record, the ticket # listed after the bug is our internal ticket reference number.

Note: This is not all of the out-standing bugs, merely the ones from the other thread that are still outstanding. There are many more in our internal tracking system.

Note: The number after the bug is the internal tracking reference ID.

Known/Outstanding Bugs:

• Effects often "stick" even after the crystal is removed from the socket (ticket 1664)
    • There are many Blighted items that are not deconstructable (ticket 2013)
    • If the bulk level is higher up the bar than the stack counter, the stack count stops displaying (ticket 2014)
    • When you use Spirit Walk and an enemy misses you the Spirit Walk effect fades (ticket 1831)
    • When binding to another bind point while it has the same name as your current bind point it says "Binding to the selected bind point.." the follow up message wont appear then saying you are actually bound (ticket 1896)
    • When trading with a consigner and selling items it wont update the amount of listed items when you have it in listed mode. It does update the amount of listed items when you are in grid view (ticket 2015)
    • The command "/chatjoin" doesnt pass the password (second parameter) on when the given channel is already created. Instead it keep asking you to enter your password but no matter where you enter it, it wont accept it (ticket 2016)
    • XP for Level 10 and 20 Dragon Quests is wildly inconsistent (ticket 2065)
    • Mauls list DRU (Druid) as a valid school when it is not (ticket 2068)
    • Scrolls show up as "Potions" in the Trade window.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; July 15th, 2010 at 02:56 PM. Reason: scrolls and druid bugs

Default Re: Current Bugs

From Blight, but I believe the patches are currently the same.

The newbie crafting trainer on Spirit Isle seems to be working a bit oddly with regards to Scholar quests. After doing his first two quests to make sandstone bricks then shards, then make the Revit I spell, he doesn't offer the third scholar crafting task which is to make Flame Bolt I. Instead when you click on the link for the third task you get a tell from an NPC that you need to go to Kion and work with the scholar trainer there. I think this task was meant to be put on the scholar trainer on New Trismus. Thanks!

Yes, I ran into this myself last night on a brand new character created to help a new player.

The scholar quest III gives you a tell from Gelean. I found him in Kion and spoke to him, since I kept his tell open.

He requested three different resistances and said in his text, "...here's the formula." And gave me nothing.

Said form is in his inventory, like I have 3+ silver pieces to buy it.

*cough* New character! *cough*
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Accurate Breath IV: Kill 50 Nickle or Granite Golems

Granite golems do not count as kill counters for this quest.

Journeyman Banner Staff - 50 woodworking to scribe

Journeyman Banner Flag - 100 clothworking to scribe

Seems far to low for j/man forms
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Islands Droping t 4 loot

Much of char is empty wasteland

Opal golems (t4) drooping crystals

Bite is now linked with shield of gold

Loot tables of wind elemental s are very much like emerald golems before the patch
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Quote Originally Posted by lightning claw View Post
    <snip>
    Loot tables of wind elemental s are very much like emerald golems before the patch
    Continued from http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...&postcount=275

So tonight, I killed Galewind again. Was lvl 105 this time, 10008 hps. And all I got was.... 1 Wind Elemental Materia. That is kinda ridiculous. Killing a named, 100+ critter, and only getting 1 normal loot. Heck, the normal ones have dropped up to 3 things over the last coule days.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Quote Originally Posted by walkerglassmire View Post
    Continued from http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...&postcount=275

So tonight, I killed Galewind again. Was lvl 105 this time, 10008 hps. And all I got was.... 1 Wind Elemental Materia. That is kinda ridiculous. Killing a named, 100+ critter, and only getting 1 normal loot. Heck, the normal ones have dropped up to 3 things over the last coule days.
    Well, for starters you didn't get 3 items from a Wind Elemental that wasn't a named one. They only drop 1 or 2 items. And they actually have a higher % chance of dropping none than the named variety.

However, I take your point and will adjust GaleStorm for the next patch.

Islands Droping t 4 loot
    Which Islands? Which mobs? Please post REAL bugs with details. Thank you.

Opal golems (t4) drooping crystals
    That is not a bug. They are setup properly.

Bite is now linked with shield of gold
    This will be fixed in the next patch.

Journeyman Banner Staff - 50 woodworking to scribe

Journeyman Banner Flag - 100 clothworking to scribe

Seems far to low for j/man forms
    Agreed. Fixing for the next patch.

Accurate Breath IV: Kill 50 Nickle or Granite Golems

Granite golems do not count as kill counters for this quest.
    This is a known issue that will be fixed in the next patch.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

I think he was talking about satyr island mobs dropping t4 loot, as this is a place where I've noticed journeyman formulas, etc drop.

From what I gather, different mobs have different loot tables. To fix a t5 mob dropping t4 loot, they need to know specifically which mob, no?

Per June 2010 live patch notes, went to observatory outpost for new quest there: Vandus Confederation Traitor in the midst I. Quest stalled with quest log in Dalimond showing "Listen to Mayor Vandus". The corresponding link resulted in the Mayor's non-quest dialog.

Knossos

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    From what I gather, different mobs have different loot tables. To fix a t5 mob dropping t4 loot, they need to know specifically which mob, no?
    Yes, that would help immensely.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Knossos View Post
    Per June 2010 live patch notes, went to observatory outpost for new quest there: Vandus Confederation Traitor in the midst I. Quest stalled with quest log in Dalimond showing "Listen to Mayor Vandus". The corresponding link resulted in the Mayor's non-quest dialog.

Knossos
    Its working for me. When you greeted the Mayor, did you have the "Strangely Familiar Token" in your inventory (not vault)?

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post

Which Islands? Which mobs? Please post REAL bugs with details. Thank you.
    Pick one any thing that walks up right

amon like i told lady v when she pm ed me this is not a Isolated incident. its wide spreed throw out each Island. I can offer you this the bug zone on the big island is not effected other than that its a rather large bug and might take a week or 2 to sort out

if you want me to spell it out
    ghost ,zombies , vex , skeletons ,Wrath's energized Kew (what i call mini sog's)
    Mummies, vet lightning blight ,vet tempest blight, vet thunder blight, the green glow balls don't remember there names abomination, pain agony and the other one forgot what its called and don't go there unless i half to .

is this what you wanted ?
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Quote Originally Posted by lightning claw View Post
    Pick one any thing that walks up right

amon like i told lady v when she pm ed me this is not a Isolated incident. its wide spreed throw out each Island. I can offer you this the bug zone on the big island is not effected other than that its a rather large bug and might take a week or 2 to sort out

if you want me to spell it out
    ghost ,zombies , vex , skeletons ,Wrath's energized Kew (what i call mini sog's)
    Mummies, vet lightning blight ,vet tempest blight, vet thunder blight, the green glow balls don't remember there names abomination, pain agony and the other one forgot what its called and don't go there unless i half to .

is this what you wanted ?
    Not really, but don't worry about it. Going to say that we aren't gonna touch it until we revamp the islands. There's just too much there to do quickly or without any planning.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Not really, but don't worry about it. Going to say that we aren't gonna touch it until we revamp the islands. There's just too much there to do quickly or without any planning.
    then can you at-least raise the comp drop rate until the revamp ? nothing spectacular but noticeable ?

on most of the witherd ages there ?

Token's of Esteem are still attuned
    Gimbold, Ancient dwarf on Chaos
    Mottle, Ancient dragon on Chaos

When on Vlad's Replica Tempered Scale quest, sometimes the items you loot do not count on the quest counters. If you relog and you have some that did not count, the whole counter is reset to 0, despite having all items in inventory.

Just killed Mouf. Got absolutely nothing from her. Not sure if that's supposed to be possible.

Also, the purple weaver venom drops are abysmal.

And for some reason my character stops responding to commands at random moments. I just watched myself die while standing around as two spiders attacked me to death. Couldn't heal myself, couldn't attack, couldn't cast any spells or use any abilities.

There wasn't any discernable lag. It was as if the server just decided to ignore my attempts at controlling my character.

Edit : Not a bug, unless you count the lack of stun animation.

But I have to say, giving a mob a 30 second stun which does ~700 damage over 30 seconds, cannot be dispelled, and drops all your stats to 80% of their usual totals is utterly ridiculous. It's something I'd expect on a quest mob like fafnir or reklar, not your garden variety t5 mob.
    Last edited by Xarog; June 24th, 2010 at 09:16 PM.

Thread Information