Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: [Closed] Current Bugs

Default Re: adamantium keys

Quote Originally Posted by Grodec View Post
    I made 400 adamantium keys. They list damage done as 188-188. I have used over 200 of them and they only do 180 damage. The chests have 188 hp so it reqs 2 keys to open them.
    I am unable to reproduce this. They do 188 damage for me and kill an Adamantium Chest in one hit every time. Tried it 10 times. Are you sure you don't have something on you that might be reducing your damage? An effect or death point penalty or something?
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Originally from Palmyra, now "South Selen".

Default Re: Current Bugs

As the dryad casts her Baned Malady, she notices the effect not working?

Does not Bane (85% based strength) not work on Malady (-93 Dex and Strength). If so... please do not allow such a wasteful spell combination.

~< Gengel >~

Originally from Palmyra, now "South Selen".

hmmm... Clumsiness V says the Target Effect is &&13420. Is this Gnomian?

~<Gengel>~

No death points. Just normal gifts and buffs. I have used 250 keys and only had 2 open on first time. Normal is 180 damage I always have 8 hp remaining. Then I have to melee the chest so it doesnt heal faster than the key timer. If i do not melee the chest after using the first key then it will heal before key is useable again.
    Experienced hunter and Grandmaster craftsman. Blight only

No death points. Just normal gifts and buffs. I have used 250 keys and only had 2 open on first time. Normal is 180 damage I always have 8 hp remaining. Then I have to melee the chest so it doesnt heal faster than the key timer. If i do not melee the chest after using the first key then it will heal before key is useable again.
    I'm sorry, but I cannot reproduce this at all. I've tested it now with 20+ keys and it killed the chest in a single hit every single time. Do all of your keys (of any tier) do less damage than what is listed or just the adamantium key?

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Ok upon further research it appears that my Reklars Tower Shield is the culprit. When I unequip it the keys work every time. Equip the shield and only 180 damage from key.
    Experienced hunter and Grandmaster craftsman. Blight only

The quest item for Abigail's Missing Pick drops before activating the quest so that when you go to do the quest you can't get it to advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Gengel View Post
    hmmm... Clumsiness V says the Target Effect is &&13420. Is this Gnomian?

~<Gengel>~
    This looks fine to me. I see the target effect clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by Takarameri View Post
    The quest item for Abigail's Missing Pick drops before activating the quest so that when you go to do the quest you can't get it to advance.
    It drops once you have obtained the quest. But you are correct, you can get it prior to finishing speaking with Abigail. Thats not really a bug that is fixable.

Ok upon further research it appears that my Reklars Tower Shield is the culprit. When I unequip it the keys work every time. Equip the shield and only 180 damage from key.
    Huh, I see nothing on the shield that would cause that to happen. The only damage mod on the shield is a 5% reduction in INCOMING damage. And only physical (keys use Simple). Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Gengel View Post
    As the dryad casts her Baned Malady, she notices the effect not working?

Does not Bane (85% based strength) not work on Malady (-93 Dex and Strength). If so... please do not allow such a wasteful spell combination.

~< Gengel >~
    The issue is that both the spell and the technique give a similar (and overlapping) debuff. So the debuffs conflict and one overwrites the other (Malady overwriting Bane in this case). And unfortunately there is no easy way to prevent this spell-tech combination without redoing a LOT of spell-tech combos in the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Vortura View Post
    Quest "Tooth and Claw: Tooth and Claw Expert" asks for Ash or Flame Blights from the WD.

Killing Ash Blights does not add to the total.
    This quest looks fine to me and killing Ash Blights counted towards the total.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    This quest looks fine to me and killing Ash Blights counted towards the total.
    Currently doing the quest myself, have just killed two Mighty Ash Blights (level 62 and level 65) both of which had loot and neither of which counted towards the total.

I am level 72 at the moment.
    - Kesqui - Formerly of Ice, now of Chaos, lair in Liak
    First Rebirth 12-12-2003 / Ascended to Ancient 12-12-2010

Experienced this myself lately, and I recall reporting it... Anyway, quest denotes killing blights, mighty blights also count, (as there are no normal blights in WD) but only in certain locations.... All the way in the north around that big black wooden plant, thats I had the most succes. (killer About a hundred to get the counter in the quest log up to 25)
    Royall on Order / Royal_wind_unity, Royall on Chaos
    Dinsdag on EU-Evernight (LOTRO)

Item "Medallion of the storms" has a stats bonus of +250 storm. However there is no Storm skill
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Dakoren Ironhand View Post
    Item "Medallion of the storms" has a stats bonus of +250 storm. However there is no Storm skill
    Should have been pointed at Nature. Fixed for the next patch.

Not sure if this is a bug or the change was intended. All plot banners, fall harvest decorations and winter festival decorations used to use the intuition ability along with an istarian amry knife to build. Now they use ingenuity ability. On bipeds the ingenuity ability is passive and does not work with an army knife. Only for dragons is ingenuity an active ability. When trying to apply resources to build fall harvest decorations with my biped I get the message : The correct tool is Ingenuity Ability.

So as it stands now only dragons can apply the materials to build these decorations.

Thaalia of Order

"Dragon Instant Heal I: The Power of Healing" only appears to accept the level 6 garnet golems, not the level 8 ones. Didn't realize there was a bug until after I'd killed Hrantoth, so I don't know if he counted and I didn't test malachites as my character wasn't up to taking them on.

Gerix also still refers to the old value of 100 in his dialogue.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Quote Originally Posted by Raptress View Post
    "Dragon Instant Heal I: The Power of Healing" only appears to accept the level 6 garnet golems, not the level 8 ones. Didn't realize there was a bug until after I'd killed Hrantoth, so I don't know if he counted and I didn't test malachites as my character wasn't up to taking them on.

Gerix also still refers to the old value of 100 in his dialogue.
    This has been fixed for the upcoming patch. Thank you.

Default Some Conjurer bugs other issues...

Phoenix Shield has the same bug as Spirit walk and fades upon then next attack even if it is evaded.

Also, there are no Summoning Damage or Summoning Range techs. Flame Spear has a range of like 25 meters which is inside the aggro range of just about all the monsters I hunt, and then a delay of like 7 seconds it's brutal.

Shining blades damage is about the same amount of damage as a tier IV spell and can't be multicast.

Wisps still make 'dying or attack' noises upon harvesting.

Parry, and block are still typoed. The first letter of the word YOU is all lower case.

-HratLi

HratLi SnowPelt : From Bounty to Chaos : Eyes of Istaria
    MultiCrafter, Spirit Disciple, Walking Bleed Attack.
    HratLi's Bucket of Fury : A Saris in cargo gear appears and beats on your foe.
    Damage :
    50-150 Attack Type: Bucket Duration: Until Dispelled Frequency: 0:02

Thread Information