Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: [Closed] Current Bugs

Default Re: Current Bugs

Not sure if this is a bug. Was helping a friend new to the game last night do the Trials of the Gifted quest line. The first quest of Knowledge sends you to Tazoon to the dragon fountain. We went to the New Trismus portal and there is no Tazoon destination listed on it. Had to port to Kion and then to Tazoon. As the quest specifically says to go to Tazoon from New Trismus shouldn't there be a listing for Tazoon on the NT portal? How would a new player that has never been off NT know how to get to Tazoon?

Thaalia of Order

Quote Originally Posted by Holth View Post
    Not sure if this is a bug. Was helping a friend new to the game last night do the Trials of the Gifted quest line. The first quest of Knowledge sends you to Tazoon to the dragon fountain. We went to the New Trismus portal and there is no Tazoon destination listed on it. Had to port to Kion and then to Tazoon. As the quest specifically says to go to Tazoon from New Trismus shouldn't there be a listing for Tazoon on the NT portal? How would a new player that has never been off NT know how to get to Tazoon?

Thaalia of Order
    There is another problem with that quest as well. After doing the Endurance trial, there is no indication of what to do next. Having done the quest several times I knew that there was an Assessor of Wit out by the NT deadlands that was for the 5th trial, but a new player wouldn't know that either.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerech View Post
    There is another problem with that quest as well. After doing the Endurance trial, there is no indication of what to do next. Having done the quest several times I knew that there was an Assessor of Wit out by the NT deadlands that was for the 5th trial, but a new player wouldn't know that either.
    I've just looked at the quest in the internal database and the final step in the Trials of the Gifted: Test of Endurance quest is "Speak to the Assessor of Wit. He is found north-west of town in Guard Barak's camp."

Quote Originally Posted by Holth View Post

Thaalia of Order
    When the portals off NT were changed, the direct portal to Tazoon was inadvertently removed. I've noted this for a future update.

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    I've just looked at the quest in the internal database and the final step in the Trials of the Gifted: Test of Endurance quest is "Speak to the Assessor of Wit. He is found north-west of town in Guard Barak's camp."
    Night before last on Blight - here is the last line the assistant Assessor of Endurance said to me:

[07/19/10 17:41:46] Assistant tells you, 'Oh my! You really did make it! I see you've also learned that removing the Weight of the World from one's shoulders is not so simple as it appears. Even so, this is very impressive. Very impressive indeed.'
    [07/19/10 17:41:47] Assistant tells you, 'You might want to rest for a bit... Anyway, here's your Token of Endurance, and some compensation for your ... er ... considerable effort.'
    [07/19/10 17:41:47] The assistant glances up from the notes he is scribbling. As he looks at you more closely, his eyes widen, and his face goes quite pale.
    [07/19/10 17:41:47] You have received 1 Imperial Token of Endurance.
    No reference to the Assessor of Wit

Figured it out. Thanks.

On Live Shard (Order):

Quest: Kerian's Quest: Carry a Statut Report to Gerix in Kion!

When you click on "carry my report" link, you get the classical nil is not online. Fixed with manual greeting as usual. Otherwise, the quest works fine.

This has been fixed as per delta 186 patch notes.
    Last edited by Velea; July 22nd, 2010 at 11:22 AM.
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

I can only assume this is small over sight.... (On Live - Chaos):
    But when Critical Strike is used it seems to bring Clarity 1 up to 50% timer. I cannot possibly see how these two are in anyway related. One is a damage ability and the other is used to remove stun.
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Firebrand View Post

This has been fixed as per delta 186 patch notes.
    Uh... I had checked the patch notes first but it seems I have read them too fast. Sorry.
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

Keys sometimes don't work.

Basically, the key is consumed, the 1 minute cooldown starts, but the chest isn't damaged. The chest twists to face you as if its been attacked. You then have to wait a minute for the cooldown before you can try again.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Not sure if it's been reported, but while there's an abundance of small snow beetles, snow beetles are absent. I've seen Frostbite lurking around.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Order Shard

Quest: Xerintha: Find a Green Maple Leaf

It seems like this quest might possibly be broken as I have been killing massive maple treants outside Feladan for several hours without the leaf dropping. Or I am extremely unlucky.
    Tavar Ssaic (Order) - Sslik Berserker Maniac
    Mudz (Chaos) - Ssleek Monkey
    Trekk (Chaos) - Sslik Grandmaster Monk
    Telzun (Chaos) - Ancient Sslik, uhm I mean dragon :-)

Quote Originally Posted by C`gan View Post
    Not sure if it's been reported, but while there's an abundance of small snow beetles, snow beetles are absent. I've seen Frostbite lurking around.
    See the latest patch notes, C'gan.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Trophy Quests - level 86 - 90

Drannor in Aughendel is still asking for "5 Purple Spider Thoraxes". He does however accept "Purple Weaver Thoraxes" for the quest. Text requiires updating.

Also the general reward for the quests is 9S 750C except for the Icy Dire Wolf Skulls for which you only receive 5S 800C - is this intentional?
    Last edited by aegor; July 24th, 2010 at 08:46 PM. Reason: spell error

Quote Originally Posted by Iz View Post
    Order Shard

Quest: Xerintha: Find a Green Maple Leaf

It seems like this quest might possibly be broken as I have been killing massive maple treants outside Feladan for several hours without the leaf dropping. Or I am extremely unlucky.

Got it, thanks. The ID of the leaf it was supposed to drop was transposed.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

“DRU� Bug on Live Shards

Many Item Creation Screens and Crafted Items (Items for which Druid is not elligible) show “DRU� in the “Useable By� Field. An example of an Item Creation Screen and of an Item Screen are included herewith.

Knossos
    Attached Images Attached Images

Think this may qualify as a game bug:

http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...3&postcount=99

These "invaders" are by no means Skulks.

Knossos

I've discovered something odd on Order shard with my gnome since maintenance...
    When gathering radiant essence from the wisps outside Feladan, I gather normally until my cargo disk is full. Then I stop getting feedback that I'm gathering and nothing appears in my inventory.

I kept trying to gather from the wisps for a while to see if it was an individual wisp or location, or if that I had my disk attached that was affecting it, or if it was a funky thing that could be cleared when I ran out of range. None of those resolved the issue.

I then tried splitting the stack from my disk to fill my inventory so that I could fill my disk more. It moved the amount my inventory appeared able to hold. All of a sudden I had hundreds of extra essence overburdening me. When I moved some over to refill my disk, I still had about 450 extra essence in my inventory overburdening me.

I repeated the issue the next time I logged in, but caught it before getting overburdened. It's like the harvesting goes invisible and ignores bulk limits when my disk reaches full. The work around is to split the stack from my full disk and then put the material back onto my disk. After that I seem to be able to gather normally again.

Quote Originally Posted by Knossos View Post
    “DRU� Bug on Live Shards

Many Item Creation Screens and Crafted Items (Items for which Druid is not elligible) show “DRU� in the “Useable By� Field. An example of an Item Creation Screen and of an Item Screen are included herewith.

Knossos
    That started showing up on Blight at the same time the Neo-Druid school was introduced - every spell/item is DRU usable. My understanding was that the Neo-schools weren't meant for live servers - maybe some code slipped through.

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    I've discovered something odd on Order shard with my gnome since maintenance...
    I am having trouble replicating this. Has it happened with any other resource or to anyone else? Is it happening on Chaos at all or just on Order?

Thread Information