Thread: Has anyone found Papyrus yet?

Default Has anyone found Papyrus yet?

Common Papyrus is at the Crystal Lakes, obviously, but has anyone managed to spot White Papyrus? Or any of the rest? I searched Sable Shores and Fisher's Lake and didn't find the White Papyrus there. Obviously, there's still plenty of Dalimond Peninsula left to search. Any Blight players remember where to find it?

Default Re: Has anyone found Papyrus yet?

Have a look around south march and also around dryart
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

I hae found White stemmed Papyrus at King's Lake.

Murphy
    --
    MurphyFox_wind, the chubby Ancient Helian Dragon
    lvl100 Dragon Adventurer, lvl100 Dragon Crafter
    Soliferus, the blackfurred Craft Saris:
    lvl43 Cleric, lvl56 Mason, lvl46 Enchanter, lvl57 Blacksmith, lvl 64 Fitter, lvl22 Weaver, lvl 24 Scholar, lvl 35 Carpenter, lvl31 Outfitter, lvl15 Confectioner

Lost Lake....can't recall type, not common, not white. That be north of Dryart, where Long March road peters out, or starts depending on your perspective.

Sleel

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

King's Lake and Reed Lake are both by South March/Slate Crest and have the white papyrus.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Mon. night I looked to see if I could find any Common Papyrus growing besides the Lakes of Crystal Tears location, and I couldn't find any other spot. I checked Fisher Lake, Pratt's Pond, Genevia's watershed including the pool in the highlands to the east, Spirit Island's watershed, The Island of the Drowned two lakes, and the pool & stream just south of Parsinia. Nothing. So the "Common" Papyrus is extremely uncommon. (Maybe it should be renamed as: Grey or Mud or Sand because of the Sand Ogres or Crystal because of the lakes it grows in)

For the White Stemmed Papyrus I have been given two locations and here are the coordinates: 23496/19727 and 22806/21943

I haven't heard anything for the Azure Papyrus except that Knossos was getting it as a bonus when he harvested White Stemmed.

I have found a spot for Silver Stemmed Papyrus! It is just outside the western gate of Morning Light. The coordinates are: 27646/28220

Nellie Lovett of Carmo on Order
    Last edited by Unicorn's Lady; June 30th, 2010 at 11:51 PM.
    English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other languages down dark alleys, knocks them over & goes through their pockets for loose grammar. -=Paraphased from James Nicoll=- Unicorn's Lady's Dalliance

Found the Azure, north of Dryart near the mountain to the blight area. There is a new lake there. 21090 / 25345

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

will there be rolling papyrus at some point?
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Quote Originally Posted by velveeta View Post
    will there be rolling papyrus at some point?
    LOL! That was a great movie! Gods bless Mel Brooks for all the laughs he's given me, over the years!

The Mighty Joint!

Out of curiosity, has anyone seen Rose Stemmed Papyrus?
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Rose papyrus is on the island west of lerena - one with the rope bridge to it - in grassy area on the west of that island

Cool. Thanx to you and everyone for hunting round for these. Is a BIG help.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

This is great on where they are at Thanks on that , had anyone found the expert formula for the sheets yet ?, or the jman-expert formula for the scrools ?

None are available yet. Sorry.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information