Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Dragon Academy

Default The Dragon Academy

Iea am pleased to announce that the first class of the Academy was a complete success. Iea would like to just thank all for k'aen hard work, and hope ien can work together to continue to help with the growth of Dragonkind.

Thank nien very much

Unhappy Re: The Dragon Academy

And I'm very sorry to not have been there to participate.

Default Re: The Dragon Academy

Maurger bows his head respectfully. "I am pleased to have been the one to open classes. I will continue running these on Saturdays, until such time as my knowledge is expended."

He smiles and addresses the rest. "On that note, this week is Hatchling-Elder Responsibilities. I hope to see as large of a turn out this week. Ah, and there will be a little hunting involved."
    Maekrux Vythulhar, the Blue Phoenix
    "Resurgam!"

Delaware, USA that little state no one knows about XP

((I figured that it was time that I got my own classes started as well. Callihan will be teaching beginner combat classes on Fridays at:

2am : Moscow
    12am : Berlin
    11pm : London
    6pm : New York
    3pm : Los Angeles
    10am : Sydney
    8am : Tokyo

I hope I got the time conversions right. :P ))
    Anariah, Callihan, Selarth, Osiron, Asandra, Azayan, and Zefani of the Order Shard
    Want a pic of your character? Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by BrightCat View Post

2am : Moscow
    12am : Berlin
    11pm : London
    6pm : New York
    3pm : Los Angeles
    10am : Sydney
    8am : Tokyo

((That should be 12PM I think, but I am not sure. Tough 12 AM does not sound logcial...))

Question Re: The Dragon Academy

I'd like to have details about what happened during the last meeting (I missed it)... Terathion is the only one I know to be interested by LungTien's spells teaching, too.

awww Crud! what did i miss?!

Quote Originally Posted by Tarida View Post
    ((That should be 12PM I think, but I am not sure. Tough 12 AM does not sound logcial...))
    Berlin is 6 hours ahead of my time.
    Anariah, Callihan, Selarth, Osiron, Asandra, Azayan, and Zefani of the Order Shard

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman007 View Post
    awww Crud! what did i miss?!
    (( Don't worry, there'll be future classes if you want to attend. We started a school for hatchlings: a community RP thing. ))

Q _Q but i iz an Adult! <.< >.>

Are you offering to help with the classes then?

Quote Originally Posted by BrightCat View Post
    Berlin is 6 hours ahead of my time.
    ((Yeah, and you are in the New York timezone, I get it? And if London is 11PM, then Berlin can't be 12 AM. Correct me if I'm wrong.))

Quote Originally Posted by Tarida View Post
    ((Yeah, and you are in the New York timezone, I get it? And if London is 11PM, then Berlin can't be 12 AM. Correct me if I'm wrong.))
    ((12AM is at night and 12PM is in the afternoon.))

((So you mean midnight? Sorry, I am not used to these time data.))

Question Re: The Dragon Academy

Wouldn't it be better to do these RP events when there is more people online? I mean, like around:

Midnight : Moscow
    10pm : Berlin
    9pm : London
    4pm : New York
    1pm : Los Angeles
    8am : Sydney
    6am : Tokyo

Quote Originally Posted by LungTien Temeraire View Post
    Wouldn't it be better to do these RP events when there is more people online? I mean, like around:

Midnight : Moscow
    10pm : Berlin
    9pm : London
    4pm : New York
    1pm : Los Angeles
    8am : Sydney
    6am : Tokyo
    ((At that time, I'm more likely to be away. I noticed that when we had the arena events at that time, sometimes I'd be out of the house or have something to do more often. I know this makes it harder for European players, but that's the time I'm willing to have Callihan's class. We'll see what happens. I can adjust times if this one doesn't work out too well, but if I make it too early I might not be there all of the time.))

Yea European players and NA players aren't going to have the same schedule - its just not really possible or practical. So either have characters from both sides of the world teaching the same topics (certainly it woudln't be in the same way but just saying same topic) or there are going to be topics that people on either "side" will be holding that those on the other side just can't make.

And 4 pm New York or 1 pm LA woudlnt necesarily allow for "more people" online, depending on the day (i.e. work, school, would be going on during those times for many if it was during the week).

I have no idea if there are more people on during the European prime time (the NA morning/early afternoons) or during NA prime time. I was recenlty out of work and so was logging on during the European prime time (hence why I even saw you at all LT LOL) but now that I'm working I can't login then at all. WHich is why I've not beenin game for several weeks now; because NA prime time has me rather busy with RL stuff lol.

(oh adn I would say that even though it says hatchling classes - adults would be welcome to sit in and learn as well!)
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Quote Originally Posted by Frith-Rae View Post
    And 4 pm New York or 1 pm LA woudlnt necesarily allow for "more people" online, depending on the day (i.e. work, school, would be going on during those times for many if it was during the week).

I have no idea if there are more people on during the European prime time (the NA morning/early afternoons) or during NA prime time. I was recenlty out of work and so was logging on during the European prime time (hence why I even saw you at all LT LOL) but now that I'm working I can't login then at all. WHich is why I've not beenin game for several weeks now; because NA prime time has me rather busy with RL stuff lol.
    I said that because I always see more people online on the Order shard, at these times... I don't know if there can be more after that time, while I'm sleeping.

Yes..I know..that was my point .
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

((Don't worry. We have teachers for all times. ))

Thread Information