Thread: Tier 5 Collection

Smile Tier 5 Collection

I am for the life of me trying to figure out if this is possible.

I submitted a post some time ago wondering if it was possible to get to a 3-1 ratio for tier 5 parts.....Thornwood to make boards, Radiant essences for radiant orbs, etc....

The best I can come up with so far is 4-1 and that is with fully teched gear, teched tools, and using an expert shop.

I am able to place all tier 5 items....thornwood timbers/braces, etc at 2-1 without an issue....

My main question is if there is any way someone gets to 3-1 on materials to make from thornwood logs to boards by chance? I dont see how...I have even thought of using bolster potions, but that is not enough to raise the skill enough to get to a 3-1 basis.

I am not sure what the mark is to go from a 4-1 ratio to 3-1, but any insight would be helpful.
    16 100 crafting classes....getting closer

Default Re: Tier 5 Collection

Thornwood/radiant/travertine/steelsilk is 1467 skill to goto 3:1

Adamantium is 1400 skill to goto 3:2

Have you teched your gear with blessings?

Are you using a cog?

My biped on chaos can hit 3:1 (or 3:2) on all 5 of the T6 resources (gems I don't bother with)
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

I did not tech any of my gear with blessings....I need to take a look at that and see how much that might help.

Naturally my gear uses the lumbering where applicable, etc...but did not look into blessings....I will do that tonight....thank you
    16 100 crafting classes....getting closer

Did you get some teched jewelry? One doesn't need blessings to get to 3:1 for any resource.
    Last edited by Xarog; July 7th, 2010 at 10:31 PM.

Thread Information