Thread: Cargo disks

Default Cargo disks

what are the requirements to make a cargo disk and where do i learn to make one?

Default Re: Cargo disks

Tinkerers make cargo discs

There are lots of different cargo discs that can be made.

The 1st one is a standard sandstone disc that is craft lvl 5 to use. Its 90 tinkering skill at min to 190 at optimal to make.

You need 100 base metalworking to join Tinkerer.

Trainer is in dalimond, new rachival and aughendell
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Alternatively, dragons can make some cargo disks too. I think the DCRA skill requirements are higher though, since use of the disks starts at level 20.
    Last edited by awdz; July 8th, 2010 at 07:35 PM.

Correct. Dragons can get a quest at crafting 20 to make a dragon cargo disk.

Nielenoss gives you the forms needed as you run all over the place and back, one step at a time, gathering the materials and making the resource bits to create a disk. it is a single stack disk.

After that, you get to buy the forms needed from Nielenoss to make the rest of the dragon disk line, and it progresses every 20 levels after.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Thanks for the info guys. Just need to up my metalworking then I can start making one.

Thread Information