Thread: neo-dragons?

Default neo-dragons?

so, i have noticed dragons are able to join the neo-schools, wondering if that is on purpose or not, that every dragon spell and scale/claw is available for druid makes me think it is

personally, i like this change, it doesnt make the dragons overpowered on either school, when they're neo they cant do massive damage except with gold rage and primal cast+ breath of flame burst, and on dragon side they cant use the neo skills (confirm? so far i've only got neo-druid to level 75 and havent switched back to dragon so far)

Default Re: neo-dragons?

Its not really anything as the neo schools aren't going any further than Blight.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Every dragon spell is available to you?

I have a hatchie on Blight up to level 33 and have taken him to level 25 as a Neo-Druid, and while I do have all my spells available to me, it's not the tier II spells. I have all my tier Is avalable except Tempest II, which I can use.

So while all spells may be available, to me it seems that you're still not Draco Maximus.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Its not really anything as the neo schools aren't going any further than Blight.
    thats sad to hear
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Thread Information