Thread: Free access totally free?

Default Free access totally free?

So I made me a free account cause I was feeling nostalgic and well Im not limited to Humans like I know I should be, currently Ima satyr named Ignari. Posssible I could be on trail but I dont think so?
    ^.^ *Speed Demon of order..*

Default Re: Free access totally free?

If you have anything other than a human character, it is not the indefinitely free account. I'm not sure if it clarifies at character creation that you only get 2 weeks as a satyr before you have to pay or get shut down, though.

Will find out real soon then

I don't think that character creation in the game has any real means of stopping someone from making characters.. I think the free account just automatically converts itself into a 14-day trial when a non-human or second character is created.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

It does get converted over to the 14 day trial. I did that once. Had a human and added a second character cause it let me. I got an email saying that it went over the account limits and was converted. Pay or shut down were my choices.

Looks like ima bout to pick up a human then:P and hopefully I can still keep the account free, if not o well:/

it's not free unless you only have a human, they emailed me about it when i made a second character so i deleted the second character to keep it free. It is what it says, free for a human character only.

Thread Information