Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Role Play Chat

Default Role Play Chat

Hello to all on Chaos!
    Just was curious on how many chaos players roleplay. I know in the guild I am in we do quite a bit but was curious if anyone else would be interested in doing role play to! I am going to start hanging out in the RP chat more and hope to see some others there!

I dont know the dragon language of order but this would just be non strick , just for fun, roleplay ^^

(not saying order is strick i just dont play on order mains are on chaos)

thought id shout out an invite

~ Agua

Default Re: Role Play Chat

I thought Order was the RP server ??
    The Circle Turns - The Worlds Pass
    If We Seek Tomorrow - Today Won't Last

It is, but roleplay is allowed in the Chaos' RP channel

Honestly, why does everyone think dragon babble is necessary? It was just a one guild thing back at server merge and not that wide spread. Back then the heavy hitter rp'ers were biped. My dragon doesn't babble and considers it a manifestation of excessive inbreeding. But sadly I am too much hip deep in lairwork to come wake up my chaos hatchling to howdy you Agua.

Dracaena

PS Hakiem, rp happens any time you play a mmorpg regardless of server designation.

no dragon babble necessary and no worries have had a few people pop in the chat already

Agua got me in the rp channel the other day after we did a little rp in a open guild channel were I set a choco gnome under a box held up by a stick to catch a certain dragon ended up springing the trap on myself

::she lands softly near the billboard in Bris, her wings stirring up the air and causing the notes cluttering the board to flutter and dance. Mantling her wings, she scans the notes then chuckles softly as she spies one from her friend Agua:: well now.. ::she mutters softly as she deftly pens her name to the note:: I'm all for it...
    Chaos - Kinrath - Ancient, Crafter, Lairshaper,
    Ashlind - hatchling, Corinnia - training biped
    Sparkled Sunbeam - hatchling

left to Insanity, right to chaos | Austria

well, first post is older, but i still count this active... - Im for it too
    [Chaos] Brachmiros Wind-Walks (main) / Chalcanthite Wind-Walks / Lizardfleg Windwalks
    [Order] Nera Wind-Walks [Blight] Brachmiros / Nebleth
    ~formerly on Ice and Wind~

yay yes it is still active! im not around as much cause of school but im very glad that so many are joining!

*slurps kinrath in response to her post*

I just want to let chaos know that if you dont get a reply in 5 mins dont leave. their is only a few of us in that chat. their has been a few people that will come in say high but if no one responds in 5 mins they will leave and never be heard of again. just wait give the people in the chat time to respond

left to Insanity, right to chaos | Austria

agreed, maybe we are busy with something like crafting, fighting a mob or just write in another channel.
    So it would be cool if you would stay in the channel, if there is no answer in one minute it dont means we dont want to RP with you. we just need a bit time
    [Chaos] Brachmiros Wind-Walks (main) / Chalcanthite Wind-Walks / Lizardfleg Windwalks
    [Order] Nera Wind-Walks [Blight] Brachmiros / Nebleth
    ~formerly on Ice and Wind~

If when I'm able to renew my sub and get back on, I'd like to join in the festivities. Mabye. If it's okay, of course...? I'm not anything amazing for role playing, but I like to try.
    Chaos: Gael Tycarren--Dragon
    "I just... want to remember."

all are welcome ofcourse its okay! we have more and more people pop in and have lots of fun least i think

hope to see you soon

we still need more people in RP chat... maybe a gnome dragons do get hungry

I'll poke my head in and say 'Hi' the next time I'm on. Though my new hatchy protege is fairly industrious right now having just discovered that he's quite good at this whole mining and metalwork thing - give him a few days, he'll calm down and be more talkative... Well, until the next 'oh boy!' thing comes along and he starts running in wild circles again.

Hatchlings...

I love rP, and Chaos rarely gets RP so last time I was on Chaos in the rP challen that was fun!

People do not often Role Play in the channel, you do tend to see many players in NT having "fun" with role play, mostly hatchlings with adult or ancient dragons.

More and active role players in the channel might change that.
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonboy View Post
    People do not often Role Play in the channel,

yes we do....have you tried to toss a tree branch when lemon or bluenight are in thier....?

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hasia View Post
    yes we do....have you tried to toss a tree branch when lemon or bluenight are in thier....?
    Is it safe?
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Only if you DO NOT throw it straight up and try to catch it when it comes back down.

A dragon may be on a convergent vector.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Thread Information