Thread: (REBUILD Request) Dragon Helian RoP mineshaft needs building (Spoiler)

Dracko

Default (REBUILD Request) Dragon Helian RoP mineshaft needs building (Spoiler)

the mine shaft at the following locations 28564 / 27443 - (Dwarvern mineshaft) need rebuilding for dragons doing the Helian side to complete the "Gather a sample of Fresh water from below the ocean" part of the quest.

Lucky I knew the EXACT spot to stand on to have the quest update or a few hatclings would now be waiting for this structure to be rebuilt.

Can a WM PLEASE rebuild this ASAP, its not a nice bonus, its a necessity for dragons who are doing there Helian Rite of passage.

Default Re: (REBUILD Request) Dragon Helian RoP mineshaft needs building (Spoiler)

HI,

you dont need the mine rebuild for the RoP.

Yust walk around on the beach before the mine until you get the message that you gathered the Water.

Greetz

Selenea

P.S: the mine have to be rebuild cause it was complete on Earth shard.

Default Re: (REBUILD Request) Dragon Helian RoP mineshaft needs building (Spoiler)

The shaft had also been built on ICE shard.
    Susan - Lvl 85 Tink and many, many other crafting classes
    Andarielle - Lvl 100 Adv / Lvl 100 Cra Dragoness

Former ICE

The structure has been rebuilt.

StormSpirit

Ahhh, wonderful...............so you can fix something IMMEDIATELY that does NOT need fixing for RoP, but you cant even LOOK at the wraith/ectoplasm issue??????????

Wow, wonderful, I am truly speechless (for once). Cheers for that. Nice to know we STILL cannot get on with our RoPs, but yay, the mine is fixed. </sarcasm off>

Just realised this still said Ice....oopsie

Storm you know I do wish you could get the issue fixed-i've even offered to help but GN cant fix this-the drops from mobs is something AE can do only.[:(]
    Give Unity the support it deserves!

Structures GN can easily rebuild as it is something elementary the WorldMaster controls no doubt contains. Wraith ectoplams loot - or lack thereof - is however an AE coding issue, buried somewhere in the C++ sources (or whatever they use to code), something entirely outside the realm of GN's controls.

Dragon adventurer 100 | Dragon crafter 100 | Dragon lairshaper 84

an AE coding issue, buried somewhere in the C++ sources
    Its useless to try to explain it Varaangard. They dont listen here. They only write new threads with complains. I think its explained in several threads, also by GN.
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

Thread Information