Thread: Saris costume rant

Default Saris costume rant

guess id have to say im kinda disapointed. i was stoked to find out that the fall festival is year round now and that i could get candies.. i was even more excited to see there was a female saris zombie costume..
    i was however not excited to find this. when my female saris character Lolaya tried it on.

a definately male saris body. the effect does say male saris zombie costume (which i didnt notice til after). but i guess i am just disappointed. if it says female the body should at least look female but not inappropriate ofcourse.

come on man!

Default Re: Saris costume rant

Oh by the sleeper what is that. it looks like poor loyala got eaten by a dragon. and then digested. ......

i do find it ironic it says saris female zombie costume but the effect is saris zombie male costume....

Quote Originally Posted by AguaRush View Post
    guess id have to say im kinda disapointed. i was stoked to find out that the fall festival is year round now and that i could get candies.. i was even more excited to see there was a female saris zombie costume..
    i was however not excited to find this. when my female saris character Lolaya tried it on.

a definately male saris body. the effect does say male saris zombie costume (which i didnt notice til after). but i guess i am just disappointed. if it says female the body should at least look female but not inappropriate ofcourse.

come on man!
    If there was actually a female saris zombie gr2 i would surely use it. but there isn't.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

i guess that is my rant. that there isnt one why not take a saris mummy and through the zombie texture on it. if thats possible

Quote Originally Posted by AguaRush View Post
    i guess that is my rant. that there isnt one why not take a saris mummy and through the zombie texture on it. if thats possible
    Its not. Sorry.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

I will be taking a look at it to see what I can do. Coming at it cold without knowing what assets I have to work with and what I will need to create but I'll try to cram it in somewhere.

thanks sol no worries not a huge deal but i do appreciate at least an attempt

Thread Information