Thread: Racial digression?

Anubus-Earth

Default Racial digression?

Personaly I find that all of the bi-ped races lack any sort of digression. They just do not seem to have any internal opinions or politics.
    When a player starts a dragon, pretty much his first thought are Lunus or Hellion. Is this somthing anyone else would liked to see?

Dwarves who are isolationist faction and others who want to take the war to the WA and be dammed with the consiquences?

The same can be all of the other races, things like Saris explorers and Saris missionaries.

Would this be somthing you would like to see?

Tauriena

Default Re: Racial digression?

Sounds good to me, I?d like to see more versatility and variation between the different species as well as with in one group. Another nice addition would be a language for each species.

I have been clamoring for racial differentiation for months now...And of course, I mainly think of the Sslik point of view...But aren't Sslik supposed to be angry with the empire for how they have been treated? I suppose that this latest generation hasn't had to suffer, but there are a few old Sslik out there (Ssilmath for one) who remember empirical tyranny and cruelty...

Where I am going with this is the Sslik could eventually have a reason to rebel...Yes, no, maybe? Perhaps a long set of quests for Sslik only that would eventually break them from the control of the Empire?

I'd also like to see other races doing race specific quests...Adds a little more spice to the game
    Death is the ultimate dilemma and integral to the beliefs and behavior of every culture. Life is bore on the corpses of the dead. Without death, there would be no motivation to do anything. The only emotion would be existing. Life would be pestilent and agonizing.

Ssilmath Torshak
    Paladin of Kass, Master Armorsmith

Ahkaskar

Ahkaskar isn't old enough to have experienced it, but he does hate life under the Empire. Guess that means I second that.

A differernt language for each species? I would LOVE it. The ability also to learn a different lang. This is just like EQ though, but it was still a cool system

Thread Information