Thread: Dark Garnet Weapon Crystals--

Default Dark Garnet Weapon Crystals--

My main questions is -- do they drop anymore?I ask because I rather not slay millions of lvl 10 mobs tryin to find one ifthey dont:P

If anyone knows- let me know plz ... btw if anyone on order has one andreads this, I will paya niceprice for one.. so look me up ! especially you low lvl people tryin to get rich,...

Thanks,
    Frons Von Frik - Order

Default Re: Dark Garnet Weapon Crystals--

Their redoing all the crystals to make them more valuable.
    TIGRIS EUPHRATES and TEKKA RUNECLAW. Istarian Veteran, The Original Order Shard Herald, Herald of the Spirit Shard. Storm Disciple, Flame Disciple, Spirit Disciple, Ice Disciple, Monk, Ranger, Healer, Druid, Spiritist. Grand Master Biped Crafter.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigris
    Their redoing all the crystals to make them more valuable.
    They say permanently that they are redoing everything, and in every patch we have always the same topics (usually buged) that will be redone 3 month later. [|-)]

- a fed up disciple -

I am pretty sure they do drop, I recently acquired one, and can only guess the person got it recently.

I think all the crystals except the WD stones (not even sure on those anymore) were removed from the loot tables.

They have been sold on Order, but I think that they are duplicates that players have.
    Cauri BloodBane - Order
    100 DADV / 100 D C R A

Crystals do drop from the old mobs in places like Rachival. Unless they, in the last few weeks, removed them, crystals drop.

man befor the merger i had gotten about 5/6 of those buggers. sittin in my dragons vault, of course he cant use em, dont that suck

I still have my old one gathering dust in my vault. Perhaps I'm stuck on stupid but I've never figured out why they are so desirable. After all, they simply add +1 to damage, or have I been missing something all along?

Inquiring minds want to know . . . .
    Before you criticize anyone, walk a mile in his shoes. Then, when you criticize him, you'll be a mile away. And you'll have his shoes.

Actaully if you socket it you will see that they add more than 1 damage, different weapons (by tier I think ) get a different bonus.

and it is delay adjusted damage as well :)

Pillaging the land and spreading Pandemonium Amongst Chaos
    Stranyr Al-Qroni
    Knight of Creation/Sorcerer
    GuildMaster of Pirates of Pandemonium

They still drop off the reanimated at the observatory south of Dalimond. Or did a few weeks ago.

A passing brown wolf unfortunately became the victim of a one-hit killtwo weeksago, and was kind enough to present a dark garnet weapon crystal. We've had a couple of patches since then (Unity) to the client, and whatever server-side patches have occured during maintenance.

They're desirable because the damage is delay adjusted, stick it in a warhammer and it's 4-4 extra damage on the weapon, two-handed sword yields 5-5 (I think, going by what a friend reported a while back who uses two-handed swords), tried it in a maul and the damage addition was greater still. There's no influence by tier of weapon or type of weapon (that I know of), just the delay factored in.

Hope you find one - and more importantly I hope they're still dropping for your sake despite recent patches to the game [:)]

Quote Originally Posted by Cadfael
    [img]/Web/Themes/Generic/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Tigris wrote: Their redoing all the crystals to make them more valuable.

They say permanently that they are redoing everything, and in every patch we have always the same topics (usually buged) that will be redone 3 month later. [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-20.gif[/img]

- a fed up disciple -

Looks like they are working on some crystals as i have never seen it before that those direct-damage crystals show higher percents of chances to fire off with lower speed weapons. So there may be things going on behinde the scenes at least.

Looking for all types of Tier 4/5 techs!

They still drop, just gota dark garnet armour crystaltonight off a ghost in Old Rachival.
    50 Chaos Warrior on Chaos

got mine thanks!
    Frons Von Frik - Order

Thread Information