Thread: Wait time on silos

Default Wait time on silos

hey do you think we can get a lower wait time on when we can access the silo again after use, maybe to 1-2 secs?

Default Re: Wait time on silos

First opening after maintenance of all storage structures is slow. Once opened then further openings is fast until next maintenance. In the case of public or guild structures only the first access is slow after maintenance, no matter which elligible user is first to access.

Knossos

Mm, my dragon lair must be borked or something -

I can open up a silo 15 times in one session and each time takes at least 10-30 seconds sometimes to load up what is in there. Its not just slow after maintence, I've NEVER had silo/dragon storage contents display within 1-3 seconds.

Its so slow that I often tab-out and read a paragraph or two somewhere on some website instead of staring at the empty "inventory" of the silo waiting for it to pop.
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

what im referring to is when you take or add an item from a silo you need to wait about 5-10 secs before you can take or add an item to same silo or any other silo you have opened up.

Blue's referring to the "please wait a few moments before accessing that storage structure again," aka "you want to move stacks around in your storage without removing them? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA good one."

I was under the impression that, since our clients and the server communicate via approximately five messenger pigeons total, there's a generously large window of "ok I dealt with you now give me time to deal with someone else" to prevent spamming the server so hard that it ups and expires.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hasia View Post
    what im referring to is when you take or add an item from a silo you need to wait about 5-10 secs before you can take or add an item to same silo or any other silo you have opened up.
    ahhh, okey that makes more sense . Nvmnd then.

And yes that is annoying
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Thread Information