Thread: Known Issues

Default Known Issues

It would be nice if there was a forum (for Dev's Only) where they could list known issues. Whether it is a Quest that is broken or unfinished (hence un-completable), terrain bugs, basically anything that doesn't work as intended/planned.

Don't need to know if it is being worked on, when to expect a fix, etcetera...just that it is an issue.

Yes, I understand this information is 'out there', but right now it takes patience, time and luck to peruse the forums. Just the other day I can remember (not the title thread) one of the Dev's commenting about a Quest that isn't finished; but without being able to remember the specific thread/topic I can't go back and locate it to find out if that is an issue with one of my quests.

Some will say there is the "Bug" Forum...again the same issue...most of it is player initiated and finding an actual answer is like searching for that needle. Player and Dev feedback is good, but there should be a central location for "Known Issues" where only Dev's can post and update things as they are fixed.

Thanks for listening.
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist
    Treyvan - Adult Dragon 100A/100DC/100LS/95CS
    Skandrannon - Growing and Expert Dragon Crafter

Default Re: Known Issues

There is a "Current Bugs" thread that we've been keeping running.

If something is listed in there that we post on when a particular bug has been fixed. If there's been no response from a developer, then we have not yet fixed the bug (usually due to having difficulty replicating it or/and needing more information.)That and the patch notes are the "Known Issues" list.

Thread Information