Thread: The Zealot and The Rancor

Default The Zealot and The Rancor

So I have The Zealot, the Paladin "epic" weapon, and The Rancor and I have just noticed that the buffs on them are +100 health, +15 life and +30 strength, +15 nature respectively. Now when compared to say the Demon Fist Maul or Demon Blood Battle Axe, these seem way too low considering the Maul offers +150 strength, +100 energy and the Axe is +150 health, +50 strength. Given that the Demon weapons only drop from Sog I agree they should be better, but surely The Rancor and Zealot could do with a little boosting?

I know this has been mentioned previously, but please consider it.
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

Default Re: The Zealot and The Rancor

I agree 100 % Boosting should be done in this case. Hopefully one day i will find these weapons from a mob.
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

*Sticks snout in*

Are they epic weapons? they have never dropped off an epic as such.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Well they attune and are more rare than Demon weapons are. And they do only drop from named t5 t6 WA as far as I know. Surthieum, Gruk the Frigid are only mobs I;ve seen drop them recently. Guess not epic mobs but certainly tough ones.

I got mine from elite blighted blights - but they certainly took a long time to acquire

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    Surthieum
    Not anymore, his loot tables been changed..
    Timeo danaos et dona ferentis..

Thread Information