Thread: Set Jewelry Pieces? Do they still exist?

Default Set Jewelry Pieces? Do they still exist?

I'm looking for a bit of help or guidance here...

Some of you may recall such jewelry sets as Akhanis: Ring of the Tormented Soul and the like.

A friend and I were looking for these pieces of jewelry and we can't seem to be able to find them.

We've hunted the Crimson Scourge after having been told we could find it there, but no luck, although we did know we could find the Crimson Scourge sets.

We understand that the critters outside the Eastern Outpost used to drop them, but as those are no longer in existence (and thus we are also unable to do the Research Assistant quest as well) We've tried battling the Cenotaph critters, which were the same ones that used to haunt the Eastern Outpost and still found nothing (and not to mention, it doesn't advance the Research Assistant Quest either).

Does anyone know if these pieces were ninja-removed from game or where we could find them?

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

Default Re: Set Jewelry Pieces? Do they still exist?

It was a bit disappointing to see those old Outpost mobs gone.
    The only other mobs that I remember dropping those pieces were the T6 named golems, Surthiem and Tibur. You could also get the old rare weapons from thems as well, Zealot, Rancor and Mace of Life.
    Not sure if Mohs (never hunted him much) or Umyarr (never had good loot to start with) dropped the pieces or weapons at all.

I think those named golems have had their loot tables adjusted recently, so you might be out of luck.

I have a few extra jewelry set pieces if you are able to trade for ones I don't have.

I meant Mace of Divine Intervention, not Mace of Life.

Anyway, I need:
    Akhanis Earring
    Asfendia Pendant
    Kodess Pendant
    Taraviel Earring
    Turble Earring

I have have the following extras:
    Akhanis Pendant
    Arghal Earring, Ring
    Kodess Ring x2
    Lars Zantus Band
    Turble Pendant x 2, Ring

Quote Originally Posted by Vortura View Post
    It was a bit disappointing to see those old Outpost mobs gone.
    The only other mobs that I remember dropping those pieces were the T6 named golems, Surthiem and Tibur. You could also get the old rare weapons from thems as well, Zealot, Rancor and Mace of Life.
    Afaik these drop from all T6 (undead?) monsters..
    Royall on Order / Royal_wind_unity, Royall on Chaos
    Dinsdag on EU-Evernight (LOTRO)

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

i have full sets of all jewelry pieces....if you are on blight, i would be happy to gift you some, just let me know when you see me on!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Royal View Post
    Afaik these drop from all T6 (undead?) monsters..
    No Royal, was changed a long time ago to the mobs Vortura and Litarath have already mentioned.

They were taken out of game (by Tulga if i remember correctly), and then put back in by Virtrium.

I haven't looted one for ages. I used to get them off Tibur and Thistleface all the time.

I might have a couple left sitting on a mule somewhere but I gave most of the ones I had away as I've personally never seen them as useful.

I'm guessing Vortura and Litarath are on Order? I don't recognise the names from Chaos.

BTW
    Zealot, Rancor and Mace of Divine Intervention still drop ingame from upper T6 mobs as a rare drop (I.E. the 115-120 Abominations, Purple Vexators, Lvl 120 Elite Blights, Lvl 120 Fyakki etc). Frig and Reklar definitely have a chance to drop them as well.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Yes, Vortura and I are on Order.

Vortura, I do actually have an extra Akhanis earring I'd be more than happy to trade for the Tareiviel Pendant, assuming you have one, although I didn't see it in the list of extras you have. I also have a turble earring and a kodess pendant as well as an Asfendhia pendant. I'd be quite happy to trade any of them for the pendant of piercing.

My friend and I did battle Thistleface, Umyarr, Tibur, Mohs, and Surtheim, but still had no luck with them, although granted... we did battle them just once.

How about you, Devs? Could you point us in the right direction? We've been searching for quite a time and have had no luck, could you confirm that they are still in game and able to be recovered?
    Last edited by Litarath; September 21st, 2010 at 06:20 PM.

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

These drop off the level 100 or higher undead in the eastern deadlands around the cenotaphs. Cenotaph guardian and the others. Need to be over lvl 100. Same ones that drop chromas will once in awhile drop the set piece jewelry. At least they did about a year ago when I hunted to fill in my missing pieces.

Keep in mind its a rare drop, and hunting those mobs all night long might only yield one or two pieces, or none at all.

Thread Information