Thread: Cobalt's Tooth/Claw mod and Solitaire's: are they able to combine?

It depends which server board I think is which.

Default Cobalt's Tooth/Claw mod and Solitaire's: are they able to combine?

(...this in the wrong section? ._.)

Hiyas. Been fooling with textures all day, and I cant manage to get Cobal's old tooth and claw mod, and the new one made by Solitaire. I kept getting only Cobals mod on, and then when I tried another method, I got this... ._.

So what I'm trying to do is get it so that Cobal's claw and horn texture is applied, and Solitaire's mouth and teeth texture is applied. As you can see, I've had rotten luck.

Anyone able to get this combination to work?
    Last edited by Racktor; October 13th, 2010 at 09:14 PM.

Default Re: Cobalt's Tooth/Claw mod and Solitaire's: are they able to combine?

They are not really compatible. It could be possible to put them on different layers but you would be getting into digging through and editing a few def files to do it. I don't have the time right now to go into much detail on it but find the layers.def file and that could give you a clue if you want to go that length.

It depends which server board I think is which.

Quote Originally Posted by Solitaire View Post
    They are not really compatible. It could be possible to put them on different layers but you would be getting into digging through and editing a few def files to do it. I don't have the time right now to go into much detail on it but find the layers.def file and that could give you a clue if you want to go that length.
    Ah, alrighties Shian has done it I think.. well, she said it was possible lol. Anyways, thanks for answering

Quote Originally Posted by Racktor View Post
    So what I'm trying to do is get it so that Cobal's claw and horn texture is applied, and Solitaire's mouth and teeth texture is applied.
    If I remember right, the teeth share the textures with some of the claws. If that is correct, you won't be able to get the claws and teeth to look different. Putting in the more realistic mouth texture in combination with the older, whiter, teeth/claws mod might work though.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Claws have their own texture area. The horns are currently using the teeth area of the texture for their appearance. Though I'm changing that. In that mod that I did, there are two textures. One that has claws only. The other has teeth/horns, mouth, wing claws.

Thread Information