Thread: Being an elf...?

Fearanor

Default Being an elf...?

A cloaked figure stands upon a table and looks around at the crowd.

Greetings Elves. I was just wonderinf if thee could giveth me any information on thy elf and thy ways so as to help my decision as to what race would be best fitting for me to join.

The figure sits upon a bench placed next to the table and orders a glass of elvish wine.

Default Re: Being an elf...?

*nods gravely*
    Well stranger, its a question that is as difficult to answer as any I knew. Much from what I believe an elf should present isn't working in our struggle today - we even fight together with dwarfs! Or look at this terrible way of hair style that is ment to be fancy today in elven community.
    I bite the bullet and decided to make the best, grabbed one of those stoud ale-drinker and move always with the wind when going close to him. That way you can stand it and get down some bigger prey. Just give them feel they are important and equal to our royal race and you can handle them that way.
    But my inherited talent to lead, what's called by others "Elven Leadership", isn't paying of much as this dwarfen paladin I started to use as my shi ... er ... comrade in fight resists it and uses another ability I forgot the name. Stubborn as he is and as helpful his thick "skin" I stepped back and only pat on his head now from time to time to tell him his place once more. Otherwise he gets too self confident and might start thinking he can command around an elf!
    In bow usage I'm much better than he could ever dream of course so I keep our honor high at least in this.

(just some roleplay-wrapped description of what goes on and how to explain that and not a intention to offend anyone playing a dwarf ;) )

Horizons Empire

Thread Information