Thread: Trandalar Attunement

Default Trandalar Attunement

ok this is what i've gotten so far:
    [10/25/10 12:07:41] You have received a new quest - 'Trandalar Attunement: Kir'Tis'.
    [10/25/10 12:07:41] Gatekeeper tells you, 'So, Dragon, you wish to become attuned to Kir'Tis, do you? Very well. The Dragon Council has given me permission to attune Dragons to this location. However, you must pass a test first. There is a snow beetle called Frostbite that can be found somewhere on this continent. Locate it, defeat it, and return here to me.
    Now ive seen Ice Beetles and another beetle called a "Lesser Nix Beetle "
    what i'm taking to be snow beetles will the quest still work if i can find frostbite or does the quest need to be changed to reflect the correct type?

Default Re: Trandalar Attunement

Quote Originally Posted by MarshDog View Post
    ok this is what i've gotten so far:
    [10/25/10 12:07:41] You have received a new quest - 'Trandalar Attunement: Kir'Tis'.
    [10/25/10 12:07:41] Gatekeeper tells you, 'So, Dragon, you wish to become attuned to Kir'Tis, do you? Very well. The Dragon Council has given me permission to attune Dragons to this location. However, you must pass a test first. There is a snow beetle called Frostbite that can be found somewhere on this continent. Locate it, defeat it, and return here to me.
    Now ive seen Ice Beetles and another beetle called a "Lesser Nix Beetle "
    what i'm taking to be snow beetles will the quest still work if i can find frostbite or does the quest need to be changed to reflect the correct type?
    Frostbite is a Greater Nix Beetle. I'll update that quest, thanks.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information