Thread: I need some biped leveling advice

Default I need some biped leveling advice

Ok so I'm level 14 warrior and I have a level 14 druid/cleric trailing me. Leveling is just ridiculously slow I have a hard time producing bounty hunter items to be worth it for leveling and killing beetles level 15-16 takes long time and a lot of healing.

I leveled a dragon to 20 in more than half the time because I got tons of quests from the dragon trainer in kion that gives 3000+ xp and skills as rewards.

So my question is where can a couple of bipeds go to get good pay out quests or xp leveling?

Thanks in advance

Default Re: I need some biped leveling advice

There's lots to do on Lesser Aradoth:

* There's a quest series that starts in Kion with Marcus and takes you to Parsinia.
    * There's also the Kion Militia quest series that starts in Kion at the Militia Barracks.
    * Back on New Trismus did you do the Valor and Vigilance quest series as well as all of the Warrior quests?
    * You can get a few quests from Ranger Ishalin south of Kion at the Ranger's Camp.
    * There are some quests from Jolan on the Spider Island just south of Kion.
    * There are Town Marshall quests that can be done in both Kion and Sslanis from the Town Marshalls.
    * And finally there are some Sslanis Miltia quests you can get down in Sslanis from one of the guards.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Default Re: I need some biped leveling advice

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    There's lots to do on Lesser Aradoth:

<snip>* There's also the Kion Militia quest series that starts in Kion at the Militia Barracks.<snip>
    This quest is broken for a number of people. Starts alright, then just dies.

Also, there is the Fisher at the Lakes, and the Treant in the woods.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Thread Information