Thread: Dralnok's Doom Questline

Default Dralnok's Doom Questline

Okay, I just finished the 3rd part of this quest and I have to ask... Is that really it?

You follow Dralnok down into the giant labyrinth, you find his fate, get sent to find the axe and then have to follow after Ganesh. Then you're sent after journals, and when you finally get them you're told that he passed through the portal and that's the end of the line. Nothing else. No searching for a way to activate the portal and find where he went. Did I miss something?

I just started these, and am still trying to finish most of them so I am fully aware that there could be an NPC I missed. I hope so. Maybe some quest requirement I haven't finished or something.. I dunno.

Anyway, I'm not meaning to rant but simply ask. Is there more to this, or is this where it ends for now?
    Nayuaka and Nayukhuut. Freelance Helian lorekeepers of Chaos.

Default Re: Dralnok's Doom Questline

It’s been quite a while so I’m not entirely sure, but I believe the Dryad at the tavern in Aughundell (forgot her name, sorry) should be giving you the follow-up quests after Ganesh. I remember missing it at first too since I though she only had lore quests.

Yeah, I saw her but I thought she offered a separate questline entirely. Something to do with the epic spell volcano. However I will check her out anyway since I have yet to finish the quests she offers already. Thanks.

This might be the signature stuck part. Have you talked to... Gulnar(?) the brown right inside Aug fortress on the left or have you got to that part?

Also, I believe the dryad's quest is the end of DD questline. After finding Dralnok and killing him and getting the axe, you then go after mylocs and the volcano spell.

The quest "Dralnok's Doom (Chapter 3): Ganesh's Footsteps" is where you discover Ganesh's campsite and that he passed through the Ancient Gate. The last step says to: "Return to Gulnor the Elder in Aughundell with the re-assembled journal" and that pages were missing. Did you recover the journal pages and return to Gulnor the Elder?

If you did then he gave you the next and final quest "Dralnok's Doom (Chapter 3): Ganesh's Journal" in which you translate the journal and discover that the artifact and Ganesh is beyond your reach at this time.... and you have the end of the quest series and a cliff-hanger. i.e. a place for future content.

Btw, the Myloc quest series given by Gaileach in Aughundell is not actually related to the quests to hunt for Dralnok and the Dwarven Artifacts. Except that you must complete part of the search in order to get the Myloc quests (because you have to discover evidence of the Myloc before you can go hunting for them).
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Agh, okay. Thank you very much Amon. I'll happily continue with the other quests knowing that this is a cliff hanger. There's still tons for me left to do. You guys did a great job. This is the first time I've had this much fun adventuring in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nayuaka View Post
    Agh, okay. Thank you very much Amon. I'll happily continue with the other quests knowing that this is a cliff hanger. There's still tons for me left to do. You guys did a great job. This is the first time I've had this much fun adventuring in a long time.
    2 years later and a .....

BIG /agree

Thread Information