Thread: Neo Druid

Default Neo Druid

Im not sure if it is both Shaman trainers srug in Maha or the 1 in Sslanis
    but when I try to join shaman school for blight and what not from shaman they tell me my nature needs to be 250 from Neo Druid my nature is 1000 base 1129 current
    Andy.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: Neo Druid

To be a shaman you also need 200 blight skill. It's a little hard to read your screenshot, but it looks like you don't have the blight skill you need.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Default Re: Neo Druid

Could be and that would make sence then but he tells me:
    12/05/10 19:09:15] Strug tells you, 'Do you wish to <!--ST 220462 4>join the Shaman school<!--/ST>? If you are level 20, and you have a base Nature skill of 200, and a Blight skill of 200, I am able to offer you membership as a Shaman. I can also offer Shamans a <!--ST 220462 6>task.<!--/ST>'
    [12/05/10 19:09:19] Strug tells you, 'I'm sorry, but you do not meet the requirements to become a Shaman.'

12/05/10 19:09:15] Strug tells you, 'Do you wish to <!--ST 220462 4>join the Shaman school<!--/ST>? If you are level 20, and you have a base Nature skill of 200, and a Blight skill of 200, I am able to offer you membership as a Shaman. I can also offer Shamans a <!--ST 220462 6>task.<!--/ST>'
    [12/05/10 19:09:19] Strug tells you, 'I'm sorry, but you do not meet the requirements to become a Shaman.'
    so its looking for nature at least there are looking for nature.
    lol once again old age kicks in and did not see the bligth part of that , some how or another I had always taken that school be fore and not had that problem , sighh guess its eye doctor time or quit reading so fast .. andi see that Spiritist gives what I needed I had thought spirit Disc would give it.
    Thanks
    Last edited by MarshDog; December 5th, 2010 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Old Age sneakingup on me

Thread Information