Thread: Prefs pewf?

Order/Chaos, Harro and Pleasant Canyon respectively

Unhappy Prefs pewf?

Guys I'm gaving a big problem here. ._. Last night i copied some screenshots over after doing a disk cleanup (and im sure they didnt delete anything) and today I log in ista. Everything starts up as if the game was reinstalled, with no prefs. The theme remains just like the organization of the hotkeys and some stuff, but no window transparency, with loading screen, with no oppened window, displays floating names, max view distance is smaller, textures are on min.

Is there a way to fix this? I am going insane if i have to re-do everything at 14 characters.

Default Re: Prefs pewf?

I'm not sure if there's a way to get your prefs back after that, but you only really need to redo your UI for one character. You can go into the prefs folders and just copy the "fixed" prefs into all your characters' folders.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Default Re: Prefs pewf?

Sounds like the UIPersonal.def file got damaged somehow.

If you had the UI's the same for more than one character, you could try copying that file from one characters prefs folder to the one that lost them.

Do NOT copy the uihotkeys.def, ClientPrefs_Character.def, or the hotkey_icons folder to a different character.

Any other files can be copied between characters.

Thread Information