Thread: Scouting the Battlefield questline

Default Scouting the Battlefield questline

Am stuck on the 4th stage of the Scouting the Battlefield quest (Chic B-field). At the part where you are sposed to scout the beach north for where the invasion turned inland and into the hills. (paraphrased) I have crisscrossed repeatedly (as in hours total, multiple logins) from Chic battlefield, past the bridge to Selen, and round the corner of the beach to where the kenaf is and the dark crawlers start to show up (the area opposite Feladen).

Just can't find the friggin trigger spot. And why can't a trigger that says to look for 'signs' of where the invasion turned inland actually have some 'signs' to track by? Like some skelly bone sticking outta the ground, a pile of ruined equipment, anything besides featureless sand. Even followed the road from the bridge up into the hills (crisscrossed pattern again) hoping to stumble on it.

Sleel

Default Re: Scouting the Battlefield questline

If I recall correctly, it was around the gate area somewhere around 25453/21786 - nearby where there's a gate from the beach onto the battlefield. Usually there are undead dragons nearby too, I think. You did already find the trigger after crossing the bridge from the silver fields toward the battlefields, right?

Default Re: Scouting the Battlefield questline

Found the marker on the bridge, the one in front of the gate, and one other I forget now. Haven't tried to do anything on the quest since I posted this so forget details now, and flying my dragon again. I will try the location you suggested in case I just wasn't close enough to trigger to set it off. Tho as it stands this is an ignored quest for now. wont erase so I don't have to start over, but not even on my stove anymore, let alone the back burner.

Merci

Sleel the sometimes overly sarcastic in his posts

Thread Information