Thread: I think I'm done.

Default I think I'm done.

This is not going to be pretty, sorry.

So, about a month ago, I had to cancel my Istaria account due to restricted funds. I'd planned on coming back when I could afford to play again.

Not anymore.

I am simply tired.
    I can't tolerate the animosity anymore.
    I also do not understand (and this happens everywhere) non or anti-roleplayers on a roleplaying server. It does not bother me that they are ON the server, it's a free world, but I'm sorry they have no place to complain about roleplay.

Apparently there are some players making the serious roleplayers look bad. I hear of these misdeeds towards new players, and in my entire time of playing this game (believe me, I'm literally an ancient here), I have never seen such nonsense. I have always seen polite suggestions, and willingness to help. I've even seen many people go out of their way to make sure the newer player feels welcome.
    Xepher and myself have adopted the "RP Police Squad" as a joke, for those of you unaware of this.

Sorry, but I'm not coming back here to read about how terrible Order is, nor is any amount of argument going to change my mind, so please save your breath.
    The rants on the forums are not doing the server (or the game for that matter) justice.

Anyway, farewell. Move this to the rant forums if you must, but this is my goodbye. Sorry to my friends in game... if you would like my contact info, please don't hesitate to send me a PM.

Sheriff of the Order Roleplay Police Squad

Default Re: I think I'm done.

Im sorry to see you go Veya.
    I ended up moving to Chaos myself (tho Im not playing, now, due to lack of funds).
    Between the anti-rp trolls, the veterans who'd tear a newbie apart for making innocent mistakes, and the servers apparent fetish for corrupting/eating hatchlings (seriously there's other ways to rp being evil), it was just too much to remain fun.

If you do ever decide to come back give Chaos a try! The people there have been very friendly to me.

Ugh. I'm sorry to see you go, especially over this nonsense.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

*Sigh* when i can play again after this latest life storm i am going throw do i need to switch EPION over to order and start beating the living heck out of these players that are trying to destroy a good server and good friends ?

Ps only am going to do that if you guys dont poke fun at my myriad of typos lol

Sorry to see you leave Veya so close to your birthday to
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

I have never understood why it's so easy to get litigations on Order. I always envisioned roleplayers as the fantasious type guy living a bit in the clouds, not as RP police or flame trolls. But year after year I always read the same stuff and people quitting over it. No surprise Order is a desert.
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

I am really sorry that you have been pushed off because of this crap. It is really sad to see a great RPer go.

I too am sorry to see ya go Veya - you've been around like me, forever seems like. Though I certainly take my own breaks, and I understand getting "sick of it".

These things do come and go, though with the population getting less and less each year I wonder when the "final blow" comes to Order's dwindling RP population. When wether its internal strife blowing the groups apart or a few bad eggs irking many others, each tiem the ball rolls around a few more quit never to return. And those that try to remain either isolate more and more or just don't partake in "serious" RP.

Fair winds to you old friend. Perhaps one day we'll have another upswing and you may have a hankering for the dragons again .

And if not - good luck with it all! Perhaps in our travels we will meet again!
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

*serves Veya a large container full of klava, presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    I hope this sustains you until you are ready to join us again!

I don't blame you for being upset, I myself no longer participate in the RP when I do venture to come back from my long breaks. However I don't allow others to ruin the enjoyment I have with a game. Just because they want to be sticks in the mud, doesn't mean they have to rain on my parade. I take a breath, drink some coffee, come back, and ignore the mud sticks, then go about as I please and enjoy the game I pay for. They can go troll a wall for all I care.

Default Same reason I went...

I did not know you but your words sound like an echo of what caused me to depart... The sad thing is that there are some really awesome folks like Niv, Awdz, Stars, Reagle, Romi, Runos, Demon, etc... who do RP and who are a lot of fun and deserve good play mates to RP and who are a great example of RP'ers in general but they all get rained on and shoved into the cold by the darker endlessly moody trends. That more than anything makes me sad.
    "Nothing Is Never Not... everything is never."-Vacuus, Lord of Nothing

hehe thanks Shinkuu! *blushes*
    Aww sorry to see you leave! D:
    I remember RPing with Xeffer, and you, those were fun times.
    I as well have had to take a break away from all the bs, and have been playing on either Chaos or blight for the most part. :P but I still RP with Niveus, Demonwing, Lungtien, Saphire, and ocassionaly Romirez when he`s on ^^

And I agree anto roleplay on Order shouldn`t happen. yeah I`ve ranted in the past during some bad times I was having, and I regret everything I`ve said. but I realy do love Order after all it was, and still is my home

*huggles the Shagreth tightly* we will miss you greatly!

This thread is half a year old. :P
    Avatar is of my character Akrion, snipped from Hrae's Hoard of Creatures by the excellent moss loving artist Nambroth. <3

Thread Information