Thread: Boons, Bountys and Blessings

Default Boons, Bountys and Blessings

Hello,

Anyone knows a place where I can find these old "Techs". I know Bountys drop from the ghostly dragons on the old Ruxus Mountain south of Dalimond. I've heard some rumors that Bountys should drop also at the Oberservatory area and from the Ruxus on abandoned Isle.

Anyone knows if and where Boons, Bountys and Blessings are dropping?

Murphy
    --
    MurphyFox_wind, the chubby Ancient Helian Dragon
    lvl100 Dragon Adventurer, lvl100 Dragon Crafter
    Soliferus, the blackfurred Craft Saris:
    lvl43 Cleric, lvl56 Mason, lvl46 Enchanter, lvl57 Blacksmith, lvl 64 Fitter, lvl22 Weaver, lvl 24 Scholar, lvl 35 Carpenter, lvl31 Outfitter, lvl15 Confectioner

Default Re: Boons, Bountys and Blessings

Yesterday I was killing many mobs with my alt and when I went to sell all the loot I noticed that I had looted a Mason’s Bounty (mainly because of the lack of ability to sell it to the pawnbroker) somewere…

First of I had been killing a huge amount of Granite Golems, not sure I looted it there.

Secondly I decided that I had enough of the Granite Golems and went to do my lvl 40 ability quests, the first of which send me to the icy mountain on Scorpions Island for 20 Frost Beetles, but when I was there I had also killed loads of T2 Ogres/Pygmies and considering I need T2 resources to apply the tech I reckon I looted it on Scorpions Island.
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

I remember getting boons from the named zombie at the deadlands near Parsinia, also looted allot of bounties from skulks, not sure about blessings

Blessings are dropped by Named T3 Mobs.

Knossos

I know forest skulks drop whatever the T2-ish techs are (I want to say they drop Bounties). It seems most of the revamped T2 stuff in general drops them.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

I got tons of Blessings from ordinary Silver golems recently.

Thanks for all the tips and ideas ... Will try it and hopefully find some more of these old techniques.

Murphy
    --
    MurphyFox_wind, the chubby Ancient Helian Dragon
    lvl100 Dragon Adventurer, lvl100 Dragon Crafter
    Soliferus, the blackfurred Craft Saris:
    lvl43 Cleric, lvl56 Mason, lvl46 Enchanter, lvl57 Blacksmith, lvl 64 Fitter, lvl22 Weaver, lvl 24 Scholar, lvl 35 Carpenter, lvl31 Outfitter, lvl15 Confectioner

Just FYI, Boons, Bounties and Blessings are considered rare techniques on Blight and only have a chance to drop from Tiers 1 to 3 Undead, Withered Aegis, Semi-Intelligents (Ogres, Pygmies, Werewolves, etc) and Chests.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information