Thread: Reagle`s Retirement

Unhappy Reagle`s Retirement

I`m retiring Reagle ICly. Sadly I see no IC future for him anymore, he`s been through familys several times I`ve given people so many chances, and each and every time they end up quiting so, I`m officialy done with his RP. Unless by some miracle someone who`s willing to stick with him for sure comes along, I`m finished. Obviously I`m a horrible mating RPer, so I suppose I realy don`t blame people for leaving my characters, but poor Reagle`s been through the deadlands, and back enough times already. So I see no choice but to retire all his RPs. As for his son Ramythis, I`ll still RP him, but as an orphan. only time he`ll have family is when his A`mea`s on. whom doesn`t wake often, but I just don`t know... Seems everytime there`s even the smallest spark of a good deep RP, it falls apart in a matter of a few months. How some manage to hang on longer is beyond me. O.o
    You`ll still see Reagle often, and I`ll still talk, but only OOCly. he`s now my crafting/trophy hunting mule. I hate to do this, but I can`t trust anyone to enjoy RPing with me anymore.

*curls up in the corner of my lair*

Unhappy Re: Reagle`s Retirement

Sad to see another player stopping RP... I would have been open to RP with you, myself, you know...

Default *Hugs!*

We talked about this already so I know what you are talking about. Sadly, even if she gets freed up Zarla is not the girl for Reagle but maybe one of your other characters could get with her.

*Dragon Hugs and Nuzzles!* Always sad to see a good character retired but I do understand how you feel... for obvious reasons... I just hope it does not kill everything for you in general. I know this sort of thing, at least at first, tends to really be a downer on all RP...
    "Nothing Is Never Not... everything is never."-Vacuus, Lord of Nothing

Default Re: Reagle`s Retirement

Romirez is still around, you know. pretty sure Reagle's adopted father would like to see him once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwing_Duck View Post
    Obviously I`m a horrible mating RPer, so I suppose I realy don`t blame people for leaving my characters,
    Oh my gosh Reagle, not that I approve cyber sexting , but if people leave rps with you because they aren't satisfied with the amount / quality of the cyber sexting, good friggin riddance of them. The world needs less people like that.
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

Quote Originally Posted by Sereamha View Post
    Oh my gosh Reagle, not that I approve cyber sexting , but if people leave rps with you because they aren't satisfied with the amount / quality of the cyber sexting, good friggin riddance of them. The world needs less people like that.

Eeerrrmmm... Not suuuure that is what she meant... but oookaaaayyy...
    "Nothing Is Never Not... everything is never."-Vacuus, Lord of Nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Shinkuu View Post
    Eeerrrmmm... Not suuuure that is what she meant... but oookaaaayyy...
    indeed. that is more of a hush-hush Roleplay event.

>.> <.<

Ahem....I am very sorry if that is not what she meant....*hides under a box and in a corner*
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

nah I don`t mean mating as in ....... but as in just being mates. but yeah. I`m a little sour RP wize now in general cuz I`m so afraid everyone`s gonna leave me. >.>
    aww! Reagle will certainly need a father figure when his mates keep leaving him XD poor guy`s gonna into a real deep depression now. that`s why I`d rather retire him. he might wake periodically but he`s not gonna be the same happy drake anymore, and seeing hatchlings will only make him want to cry. obvious reasons :P

I understand the pain Reagal, having been through two mates and the entire guild of "family" ( as we related it, chosen if not biological heh).

Its why I never wanted hatchling's of Frith's own - and as I've postd in other threads, its dangerous to have one's RP depend too much on others.

But it IS possible to RP wihtout a mate or an actual Family. If you wanted to give that a try, just RPing with people in general without having to partner up, find a mate, and have children. There's a whole world of RP out there outside of those goals if you wish to pursue something like that!

I don't want you feeling that if you're not mated or your parents or children aren't in game that there's nothing else to RP. That's just not the case.

But if its just he frustration of the changing crowd and you just can't see yourself joining anyone for any RP reason, well I understand that too and wish you luck in whatever you choose to spend your time in!

But just like in life - you aren't defined by wether you have a mate or kids or not! There's so much more to do!
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

I just add every failed relationship to my characters background, it's good for the character to have a broken heart to give it more depth.

It's hard, when the core entertainment goes south and you end up logging in just to sit around for hours waiting for the next thing to happen, but since you still seem to have other reasons to play, you still expect to be on Reagle after all, why burn bridges and remove any chance of Reagle finding happiness some day?

yeah it`s just hard sometimes once a character`s been hurt, but I`ll certainly try to RP him just not going to do the family thing anymore. at least not hatchling wize XD So maybe just keep Reagle a bachelor :P meh I`ll see. for now I`m gonna play alts. gotta work on Ramythis anyways XD

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Darn. And Tagath's trying to schedule his rift run.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

(let me know if you have a date for it- Lets see how many drags I can bring to the rift)
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Nah I`m not killing him off, just not RPing him as family RPs anymore. XD Unless he gets hurt again by someone even worse. then I`ll be killing him off. but his mate quiting, I`m just done with family RPs. I gave her 2 chances already, and she broke them. :P

Reegs ur always a welcome and valued addition to
    our family, RP or not.

I agree with the others that said "Good riddance",
    and move on. Add the disappointment to your RP
    but keep yourself open to new RP friends. My personal
    view is "Mating is overrated", your happiness isn't
    dependant on that single factor.

Note to C'gan - Whenever you make that Rift run,
    give me a holler. Look for Anyone in Elder Spirits and
    send us a tell, we are always willing to help if we can.
    (I know a Giant Grape that needs more exercise)

Andaras

Very true kitty *huggies* least I can still RP fun stuffs in ESPAX slurping kitties is always fun!
    and yeah! poke me anything C`Gan, the Reegster loves a good rift run

Thread Information