Thread: Some advice please

Default Some advice please

I recently bought the sub, so my knowledge of the game is, well it's almost zero

One thing I want to do is try each basic class (7 of them), and take them all to 10. This will give me a good feel for each class and help me understand each one a little better.

Now my question is the following... if you had plans to take the first basic jobs to 10 maybe 20, then call the druid your main, what would be the TP points you would invest into?

Thanks.

Default Re: Some advice please

Nature skill is what I'd beef up most as druid.

For spellcasters in general, focus increases accuracy of hitting with spells and power increases the damage done with spells.

If you prefer to club/shillelagh things, dexterity increases hitting with a weapon and strength increases the damage done with weapons. I think dexterity also helps with evasion.

Druids also get augmentation, which is nice for casting buffs. If you're going to have some cleric levels, you might put some points into life skill to beef up your heals. Druids get this great ability called cloak of thorns which deals nature damage whenever they are hit - but it helps to survive if you can heal the damage you take in that process.

I'd suggest trying out different classes on alternate characters. Levels in multiple classes affects your adventure rating, which means it takes longer for any one class to go up. Keep your main as druid though; it's a fun class, IMO. :-)

Thread Information