Thread: Accuracy 5 and Advice (WTB some spells)

sarnon

Default Accuracy 5 and Advice (WTB some spells)

I am trying to updgrade some of my higher Tier spells. More specifically, I am upgrading my Improved Spirit Bolt V,Thunder V, and Lightning Storm V.

I want Accuracy V tech on them. So, does anyone have this tech yet.

I also want Spirit Damage V on the spirit bolt, and Nature Damage on the other two.

Where I would like some advice is, what is another good damage tech to put on any of these.

Finally, is there any spellcrafter out there that can make these for me with these techs (I have or will buy the comps).

Mystara

Default Re: Accuracy 5 and Advice (WTB some spells)

I have all but the Acc V, just Acc IV til soemone will be so kind and sell me the V version. However if you really want Acc V and those Techs I believe Guaran may have them.

You can also scroll thru the Who's got the Techs?????? thread to see. Also, Valtur has a lot of techs as well.
    Ssinti Chaos Shard Horizons
    70 Druid WoW Emerald Dream
    Sinti 12 Cleric DDO Online
    Sintiel 50 LM LOTRO

sarnon

yea, I have been scrolling through there....no-one seems to have Accuracy V.

btw, can you tell me what exactly Romp and Gale do?

Romp is Additional crush damage and Gale is additional Slash damage. The Techs as they go up in tier have a greater % of hits dealing this additional damage. In combat feedback, it shows up separately from your normal spell damage.
    Ssinti Chaos Shard Horizons
    70 Druid WoW Emerald Dream
    Sinti 12 Cleric DDO Online
    Sintiel 50 LM LOTRO

Pierce, Romp and Gale are additional damage modifiers, Tier 5 version on most spells adds 10-12 extra damage (pierce damage, crush damage, slash damage) with 10-30% chance. The % chance changes depending on the spell it is applied to.

Pierce is what I mostly recommend, since more mobs are vulnerable to pierce damage.

I now have Accuracy 5. I have been hunting for my own techs, found spirit damage, ice damage, ice range, energy damage, junction, some others all myself. Rest I either bought or had donated to me by adventurer friends in exchange for free spells. Only need1 more t5 spelltech to have the full set.1 more t5 spellform.

Guaran

Thread Information