Thread: [Fixed] Ritual of Eternal Rest

Default [Fixed] Ritual of Eternal Rest

I just completed the Ritual quest on meepsa (using dragon intuition to gather from the well), and is the questline supposed to stop after that? or hasnt it been made any further yet?

Default Re: Blight Update 193

If you defeated the Spirit of Ashlander then yes that is the end. How could you think it wasn't?
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Default Re: Blight Update 193

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    If you defeated the Spirit of Ashlander then yes that is the end. How could you think it wasn't?
    haha, that's the point, I guess after you finish the Ritual quest (gathering of blessed water, fragmented soul shard and pale orbs) you are supposed to get a crystal to harm the spirit of ashlander, but I'm not getting a quest which gives me that, the questline just stops after you hand in the blessed water, shard and orbs

Default Re: Ritual of Eternal Rest

*smacks his forehead* It helps if said designer actually put the quest onto the npc once he finished it.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information