Thread: Forest Skulk Talisman Quest

Order/Chaos, Harro and Pleasant Canyon respectively

Unhappy Forest Skulk Talisman Quest

Alright so I've been trying to find this skulk village mentioned by Elissa. She says it's south of sable shores. Well i found like three, but none updated my quest....i wouldn't be doing this, honestly, if I wasn't told it will get me to the tomb questline. I want to get to Ashlander Vandus' tomb... *sigh* Been working on it all day, anyone any adivce? D: I feel like im going to explode ;~;

~Cey

Default Re: Forest Skulk Talisman Quest

There's one quest trigger that's very very localized. Go to 21567/21778 and see if that's the one you need.

Order/Chaos, Harro and Pleasant Canyon respectively

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    There's one quest trigger that's very very localized. Go to 21567/21778 and see if that's the one you need.
    Oooh, thanks Awdz! Going to go try~ <3

~Cey

The dialogue is VERY misleading on this one. You actually have to run the road to get the trigger. Spend a few days traveling the shoreline myself to no avail.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Which quest is this in particular? (i.e. its name as there are 11 quests in the Forest Skulk quest chain)
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

The quest is Forest Skulk Artifact III.

The trigger point is on the road at 21562/21822 which is north of the camp so if you don't stay on the road you don't trigger it.

Thaalia of Order

Thanks Holth. I'll update it to be more clear about the road.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information