Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Memorial for Kurayenna

Default Memorial for Kurayenna

As a few of you may have learned Kurayenna recently took her life. This is sad news.
    I didn`t know her very well, but I knew she was a kind caring person, and a wonderful artist. There will be a memorial being help on the online SIM game Second Life for her, for all who knew her are welcome to attend.
    I understand if many might not want to come due to who will be holding the memorial. Sorian.. But if you could come at least show your respects to Kura, it would be very nice. Provided it`s held on my day iff I will certainly be there. my SL name is Darkwing So who ever would like to attend and play SL, feel free to send me an IM if I`m on, and I`ll send you a teleport invitation.

Thanks for reading, and hope to see you there. God bless, and my condolances to Kurayenna, and her friends, and family.

Default Re: Memorial for Kurayenna

...I... oh.. .wow...

I'm... at a loss for words, really... I don't know what to say.
    ..I am sorry to hear such a thing... and though I will be unable to attend the memorial as I do not play SL, i offer my heartfelt condolences to her friends and family.

I didn't know her very well... but I have spoken to her on some occassions, and roleplayed with her as well. ...i never would have thought, though, that...

Unhappy Re: Memorial for Kurayenna

She... oh...
    ...truely sad to hear that... my condolences for her family...

omg...i dont know what to say....last i saw here things didnt go well ..so far as rp was consend...wish she had styed on that i could have talked to her more
    Chrystalas Wolfbane (Saris of the Scions)..Just a normal lil kitty cat ...well maby a bit crazy..just a bit..

*lays a variety of goldenbloom, tulip, winter's rose, flax, and every other kind of istarian blossom around kurayenna*
    My deepest condolences to all of her loved ones. Though I did not know her well, I always found it nice to see her about in Istaria. I know she will be missed.

Default : (

I cannot say I knew her but it is still sad to hear. I do not have Second Life but I send my regards and I hope she found peace...
    "Nothing Is Never Not... everything is never."-Vacuus, Lord of Nothing

I barely know what to say....

I knew Kura pretty well, and she was planning on making a hatchling for a char of mine to adopt. T_T

I do know she was sad that her parents forbade her from playing Istaria ever again.....I didn't know it was this bad though

She will be sorely missed....I don't play SL but I do certainly wish to say she was a really nice and sweet person.
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

I ended up coming into posession of one of her hatchlings. It is sad to hear she has done this. I will try to come out to her memorial (even if the experience entails two things I am not particularily fond of, I can swallow my pride for a while).

Hearing now it`s been cancelled. so might hold a memorial thingy in Istaria for her. I didn`t know her character well enough, so whoever was closest to her, can hold speeches, and what not. Better off in Istaria anyways since most know her for her dragon characters. So let me know who will be there, where you would like to hold it, and the time. hopefully on one of my days off of work. XD

why have they cancelled it? I can't understand... anyway, if there is a memorial here, on Istaria, I shall be there, if I can...

it was cancelled because the one holding it is on bad terms with most Istaria players. O.o and not enough Istaria players play SL xD
    might see if anyone`s up for doing something this next comming weekend, either Friday, or Saterday so either Feb. 11, or 12 depending on everyone`s schedules. I got off those two days, so whoever would like to set something up then, just let me know, and I`ll set up a list of who`s all comming, and what not XD

He cancelled it just because he was in bad terms with another game's players?

Anyway, here is the hours I'm often around:

Midnight : Moscow
    10pm : Berlin
    9pm : London
    4pm : New York
    1pm : Los Angeles
    8am : Sydney
    6am : Tokyo

Yea its always nice when even something like this can be made about "THEM" and not about the person you're trying to celebrate. *rolls eyes*

(though it does make sense when not many Istarian's play SL - I can only imagine the headache of the starter player trying to get to the event lol).
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

He canceled it because, as I he read on his DA account, is that he thought it might be a big hoax because apparently he spoke with her the other night. *shrug* apparently he isn't sure if someone was just tricking him or not
    "State your case, but do it well. I do not suffer fools gladly." ~Sereamha Balla-dor

yeah I read that too. I`m not entirely sure what`s going on, but I honestly don`t think her brother would lie about her death. O.o

Me neither...

Well I'm not saying who what or anything cuz I know none of them...

But after all my years of dealing with online people, it woudln't surprise me at all for someoen to lie about something like that. Unfortunately. It also wouldn't surprise me for someone to then login as her and pretend to be her.

But its a much better reason than the other. I mean...we can hope its true (that he lied...).
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Iea has returned.

Well, I would prefer that to be a lie, sure. But why to lie like that :?

Ahh Lung, why are people evil in any way at all? Might as well ask why the wind blows and the sky is blue (and yes I know there are explanations for that, its a philosophical point lol).

As for something like this - I can think of a whole list of reasons - but the real point is none of those reasons are ENOUGH for anyone to go "oh ok that's alright then." They're all bad reasons.

But it happens none-the-less. I fall back on my old rule "Humans Suck and are Stupid" (or if more appropriate in some situations the flipped Humans are Stupid and they Suck)
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Iea has returned.

Yes, and this is sad anyway, not all humans are bad and stupid *hugs comfortingly

Thread Information