Thread: [Closed] Help Out Thanthor the Fisher

Default [Closed] Help Out Thanthor the Fisher

The quest "Help Out Thanthor the Fisher" doesn't update when trying to handin the 5 droplets requested.

The first step "Defeat enough Greater Water Elementals to collect five (5) Water Droplets" is succesfully completed and updated but the next step "Return with the Water Droplets to Thanthor" won't update when talking to him.
    Tavar Ssaic (Order) - Sslik Berserker Maniac
    Mudz (Chaos) - Ssleek Monkey
    Trekk (Chaos) - Sslik Grandmaster Monk
    Telzun (Chaos) - Ancient Sslik, uhm I mean dragon :-)

Default Re: Help Out Thanthor the Fisher

I'm looking at it and I can't see anything wrong with it. When you went back to Thanthor did you have the Droplets in your inventory? Cause it does require them to be present to complete the quest.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

I got the last droplet and then went directly to Thanthor with all 5 in the inventory.

He just keeps repeating the same reply over and over again like if I had not finished yet.

I deleted the quest and tried it once again and it still wont update... Seems very strange.
    He just continues to tell me "How goes the battle, my friend? Those water golems fight hard, but I have faith you will succeed."

Can it be some difference in name of the droplets he expect?
    The ones I got are named "Greater Water Elemental Droplet".

I just checked the quest... He's definitely look at the right droplets, the ones that it gave you credit for. Very weird that its not working for you. Do you happen to have any other active quests that would bring you back to Thanthor?
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

I have no other active quest where Thanthor is taking part. I think the other quests involving him are available from him after completing thisone.

I should also mention I did this quest around 2-3 weeks ago and it worked then with another character.

Thread Information