Thread: Drain Bolt VIII quest trouble

Default Drain Bolt VIII quest trouble

I'm trying to complete the Drain Bolt VIII quest, and it asks me to kill one of the Valkor Guards and obtain one of their skulls. With some help, a few of the guards (which were around lv103 with 17k health) were killed and I looted them all, but did not get a skull. One of the people helping me said that he got his skull on the first kill, and said the quest might be bugged due to a change in mobs and that the loot for them may have not yet been fixed. Can any one confirm this or am I just have a bit of bad luck with the skull not dropping?

Default Re: Drain Bolt VIII quest trouble

Keep killing them. Its not a 100% chance to get a skull on the first kill. However, I can tell you that the quest is hooked up properly even after the recent content update.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Ok, I'll keep trying then. Thanks for letting me know

My wife and I helped a guildie with that quest last night. Took several kills, but she did get her loot update.
    I never met a gnome I didn't like. For tender morsels they are!

Thread Information