Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Minecraft

Default Re: Minecraft

So in other news..

Venturing down into this massive cavern waaay underground I happened across something i'd never seen before. A massive splatting blob of slime. It looked very happy to greet me from behind the two blocks of stone that were protecting me from it. However me, hiding away in a cubby i'd carved to avoid the pool of magma below i decided to shoot the blob thinking it dangerous. What happened next startled me, as it soon exploded and multiplied.

Inviting a buddy over, Runos, aka RuneDragoon on the game, to come see he agreed, teleported to my location, almost fell off the ledge into the lava, and i built us a glass barrier to view this odd creature from.

I died randomly from overexposure to the lava, my stuff splatted out, the slime blobs spawned off it, and BABIEZ were made! respawning myself I teleported back to runos to find him under siege with the slime and its babies, except one had grown to be big and fat again.

Loling at its silliness, we both balked when it broke the glass between us and sent babies after us. They apparently like Runos. =D

xD
    Githinji Koray son of Starstilanxs-Order Shard, Raml Koray son of Githinji-Order Shard
    Every man has a price to charge and a price to pay. Yeah, I've paid mine in ♠spades♠.

Btw, I have an album in my photobucket that'll be dedicated to Minecraft. Anything I see will be put in there as i snap shots of it.

Most notably are the pictures i recently took with the Photorealism mod on. Enjoy teh pretties!

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v6...057/Minecraft/
    Githinji Koray son of Starstilanxs-Order Shard, Raml Koray son of Githinji-Order Shard
    Every man has a price to charge and a price to pay. Yeah, I've paid mine in ♠spades♠.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDragoon View Post
    Its unfortunate but he had to load the game world a day behind. You didn't lose much,
    just 10 hours of my time :P
    Royall on Order / Royal_wind_unity, Royall on Chaos
    Dinsdag on EU-Evernight (LOTRO)

Quote Originally Posted by Royal View Post
    just 10 hours of my time :P
    Yeah, I am sorry about that.

Server itself was corrupted due to an update notch did suddenly, I was going to do a backup -that- day. After it got corrupted I had to place the old backup there and it ended up in a bit of a mess. Though, I just got a program that was made by a good friend of mine implemented into the server that does auto-backups of the world files, we will no longer have backup problems and possible world corruptions!

Reverse, I am more concered about that creppy grinning thing behind that blob army. D:

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

That would be Runos. :P

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Quote Originally Posted by Takora Drakan View Post
    Reverse, I am more concered about that creppy grinning thing behind that blob army. D:

Lol yeah that's Runos. He's got a custom skin. I've got one too if you ever see fuschia stripe on a black arm. lol

Delaware, USA that little state no one knows about XP

I've never actually seen blobs ingame before. Really rare spawns supposedly. And Runos is a she btw Reverse. x3 That skin is really creepy though!
    Anariah, Callihan, Selarth, Osiron, Asandra, Azayan, and Zefani of the Order Shard
    Want a pic of your character? Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by BrightCat View Post
    I've never actually seen blobs ingame before. Really rare spawns supposedly. And Runos is a she btw Reverse. x3 That skin is really creepy though!
    Second attempt at making some dragon skin... just not having any luck with it. Decent artist in everything except pixel art. X3
    Last edited by RuneDragoon; February 24th, 2011 at 08:10 PM.

FYI mine craft is headed for IOS and Android

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Hasia View Post
    FYI mine craft is headed for IOS and Android
    Oh dear. If I can take Minecraft with me now I'll never get anything done lol
    Glindor Occulus - Ancient Dragon - 100/80/25 - (Chaos)
    FaffyMuncher - Half-Giant - 86 ELAR 30 RNGR 20 KNOC 30 OUT 25 BLK 15 MAS - (Chaos)

Cave draconis.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverse View Post
    Btw, I have an album in my photobucket that'll be dedicated to Minecraft. Anything I see will be put in there as i snap shots of it.
    I love you.

And Star, your server does sound interesting. If I knew how, I would have possibly made one myself, but, alas, I'm stupid and know not how to.
    Chaos: Gael Tycarren--Dragon
    "I just... want to remember."

lmao i love that gif too XD

lmao i love that gif too XD
    That creeper is a bloody genius.

"He'll never ex-ssssss-pect me to hide here..."

XDD lmfao. There's all sorts of awesome videos on Youtube about dumb creepers. XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF9xMNuAfwE

Is a funny-*** video. XD I lawl'd for like 5 minutes at the end of it.

Even I don't play Minceraft myself, that video is so freaking funny!

»• Adventurer 100 | Crafter 100 | Lairshaper 100 | 100 Million Hoard | Expert Dragoncrafter | Expert Lairshaper •«

XDD lmfao. There's all sorts of awesome videos on Youtube about dumb creepers. XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF9xMNuAfwE

Is a funny-*** video. XD I lawl'd for like 5 minutes at the end of it.
    That video is dangerously funny. If laughed any harder, I probably would have had a heart attack. No more posting those links--you'll hurt someone. XD

ANOTHER ONE!! I almost choked on the bagel I was eating. XDD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_S_7...eature=related

*chunk chunk chunk* *turn left* *chunk chunk chunk* *Turn--* *Chu--- SSSSSS* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I almost choked from laughing. XD

ANOTHER ONE!! I almost choked on the bagel I was eating. XDD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_S_7...eature=related

*chunk chunk chunk* *turn left* *chunk chunk chunk* *Turn--* *Chu--- SSSSSS* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I almost choked from laughing. XD
    Yes, I saw that one! History repeats itself! Oh, that poor guy.

I'm glad I wasn't down there.

I caught a skeleton riding a spider yesterday, I was about to take a screenshot but the sun just came out and the skele burned.

Thread Information