Thread: alittle help

WitchyPooh

Default alittle help

Ok I need a little help with my level 15 dragon. I would like ot know whats good for hoard and also what might be good places to hunt and get good experience. If you could please help that would be most appeciated thank you and have a good day

Default Re: alittle help

...some craft spells for hoard, I prefer scales. You can hoard: Scales, spells, weapons, armour, treasure, trophies, scalepacks, bottlecaps, and money...

Default Re: alittle help

Quote Originally Posted by WitchyPooh
    Ok I need a little help with my level 15 dragon. I would like ot know whats good for hoard and also what might be good places to hunt and get good experience. If you could please help that would be most appeciated thank you and have a good day
    Make sure your spells are up to date. Spend a few training points in Primal to use them earlier (toward the equivalent 10 primal/level).

Based on your craft level (likely around 15) best to use the current vault and make sandstone bricks and bronze bars in New Brommel and vault them to craft into scales at Dralk (nice vault to cave run there). Could hunt Bronze Golems SE of Parsinia and run there to vault your bronze bars.

Best is to continue to hunt the monsters that you have been hunting (or should be) for your dragon skill tasks OR that drop trophies (to turn in for XP, to sell to Trophy Hunters, or hoard). Level 15 is tier I, so nearly any monster between Kion and Sslanis (or south then west of Parsiniaon the blighted island)is within your abilities.
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

Thread Information