Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Bugs

Default Re: Game Bugs

Formula - Master Leather Weapon Repair

Products
    Resplendent Reinforced Leather Handwraps (T4)
    Only has 1 resource which is T3 Fragmented Hardened Leather Wrappings
    T4 Reinforced Leather Band is missing
    T4 Fragmented Reinforced Leather Wrappings is missing

Majestic Hardened Leather Handwraps (T3)
    T4 Reinforced Leather Band is sitting in this product
    T4 Ruined Reinforced Leather Wrappings is sitting in this product (wrong product and wrong name - should be Fragmented Reinforced Leather Wrappings.
    T3 Hardened Leather Band has wrong Min:Opt skills should be 500:650 not 700:875
    T3 Ruined Hardened Leather Wrappings is missing

Heh, was actually just one thing wrong and that was the Replendent Reinforced Leather Handwraps were assigned incorrectly to use a Tier3 resource.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; February 20th, 2011 at 11:38 AM.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

I can't seem to "sort" things at the moment - for example, if I'm trying to contribute to a lair chamber, I used to be able to click the "level" column header and make it sort by level, or "name" and sort by name.... and that's not doing anything now.
    - Kesqui - Formerly of Ice, now of Chaos, lair in Liak
    First Rebirth 12-12-2003 / Ascended to Ancient 12-12-2010

Formula - Master Metal Weapon Repair: Swords and Spear

Products
    Regal Mithril Long Sword (T5)
    Shattered Mithril Long Sword Blade is missing

Resplendent Cobalt Long Sword (T4)
    Shattered Mithril Long Sword Blade is sitting in this product as an extra

Same as with the Leather Weapon Repair, T5 sword assigned wrong resource. T3 Spear was as well.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; February 20th, 2011 at 11:43 AM.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Formula - Master Wooden Weapon Repair

Product
    Regal Yew Cudgel - Adds +30 Two Hand Slash, +50 Strength, +50 Dexterity

should be +30 One Hand Crush, +30 Power, +30 Focus

Correct, should be buffing 1-H Crush, Power and Focus. Stat values are correct, however.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; February 20th, 2011 at 11:49 AM.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Formula - Master Wooden Weapon Repair

Products
    Setups don't look right for

Priceless Thornwood Quarterstaff
    Regal Yew Quarterstaff
    Resplendent Maple Quarterstaff

The Magic Evasion and Power stats have been put in the wrong place. Power decreases by 6 per tier (36, 30, 24) when it should really be Magic Evasion instead. Power is currently decreasing by 6 per tier and Magic Evasion by 10 per tier.

Edit:
    The T1, T2, T3 products have inherited the same problem, Power needs to be swapped with Magic Evasion.

got it.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; February 20th, 2011 at 11:56 AM.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Just noticed that the Chat Channels window shows all chat channels in reverse order, so the least populated are at the top.

Got it. Thanks.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; March 2nd, 2011 at 08:03 PM.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

After finishing the first part of the quest 'Help out Thanthor the Fisher" and looting the droplets, greeting Thanthor does not finish the quest. He just says "How goes the battle?" while my quest log says to turn the droplets in to him.

If you don't have them in your inventory or if they are in a protected bag then he cannot get them and won't continue the quest. I see nothing wrong with it that I could fix or that would cause this. He is looking to delete 5 Greater Water Elemental Droplets.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; February 27th, 2011 at 12:24 PM.

Dragon level 40 quests: Primal Mastery IV, and Dragons Reach IV still refer to "Winter Gruoks" and "Winter Grulets" instead of "Palesnouts" and "Palesnout Younglings" south of Mahagra.

This is fixed in Delta 199 that is on Blight.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; February 26th, 2011 at 10:39 AM.

On Chaos shard I noticed th following:

1) The Expert Animal Hide Processing form is atuned when purchased.

This is correct. Purchased forms are attuned.

2) The Intact Large Kwellen Hides now stack, but are also atuned.

They are not by default. You may need to stack the attuned one with an unattuned one and then split the stack. Should fix this.

3) The Dragon Journal Collection form is both sold in Delgarath and a
    drop in DOOM.

This will be fixed in the next patch.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; February 27th, 2011 at 12:25 PM.

(Chaos)
    There seems to be a problem with "Prove Gangaf is innocent" questline. I killed nearly 40 automatons but couldn't get a single intact mainboard to drop (they dropped just fine in Lucky's quest).

(Sadly I was stupid enough to delete the quest in hopes that doing it again might solve something, but.. seems like Gangaf doesn't recognize me anymore. Neither does Lucky. )

Hmm. The quest looks fine to me. Degraded Automatons is what you have to kill for both. Btw, if you already had one in your inventory more would not drop from the quest.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; March 2nd, 2011 at 12:25 PM.

Racia Trejan & Trica - Helians of Chaos
    Salama Lizran - Lunus of Unity --> Chaos (alive but retired)

Quote Originally Posted by Shian View Post
    After finishing the first part of the quest 'Help out Thanthor the Fisher" and looting the droplets, greeting Thanthor does not finish the quest. He just says "How goes the battle?" while my quest log says to turn the droplets in to him.

If you don't have them in your inventory or if they are in a protected bag then he cannot get them and won't continue the quest. I see nothing wrong with it that I could fix or that would cause this. He is looking to delete 5 Greater Water Elemental Droplets.
    Large Picture

I can't figure out why this is not working. I've even tried separating the droplets so there is just a stack of 5 and not 11 only to have Thantos act clueless that I ever finished gathering them.

I used a Platinum Defense Mystery Technique Box and it gave me a t1 spell tech instead of a t4 defense tech.

Fixed, thank you.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; March 2nd, 2011 at 12:28 PM.

Spirit Isle Bug (not major just bug in how the quest responds and looks extra bad since it is somthing new players see)

Quest text does not return name correctly....see screenshot

Screenshot is illegible, at least to me. If this is something to do with link text being offset, though, this is a known and long standing issue that we have not been able to replicate, and thus can't fix.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Velea; March 2nd, 2011 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by joemarra052075 View Post
    Spirit Isle Bug (not major just bug in how the quest responds and looks extra bad since it is somthing new players see)

Quest text does not return name correctly....see screenshot

Screenshot is illegible, at least to me. If this is something to do with link text being offset, though, this is a known and long standing issue that we have not been able to replicate, and thus can't fix.
    I can see the issue in the screenshot. After the player crafted the Flame Bolt I spell, the quest returned the text "Excellent, %n%. You are learning your craft quickly and efficiently." I believe joemarra is pointing out the "%n%" as the quest not returning the name correctly.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

When Ulaven the Mage gives you the Letters of Credit, neither of them work correctly when given to Frelic or Resliak. Frelic doesn't give you any items, and "Resliak used ."

EDIT: Okay, while I was looking at this, apparently I received Training Flame Bolt. (Which I already got at Spirit Isle. xD)

Greeting Frelic with Ulaven's Letter of Credit (if you follow the chat links) gives you a Refurbished Flaxen Cloth Tunic and a Refurbished Cedar Staff. Just tested, it works provided you don't have either in your inventory already.

Correct, Resliak gives you a Training Flame Bolt spell.

Both Frelic and Resliak are there for players who are starting a new school on NT so if you did it on Spirit Isle then you may get duplicates.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; March 7th, 2011 at 11:47 PM.

Master Jewelry Repair Form
    Requirements Jewelcraft Greater than (100)

should be 1100

Got it. Thanks.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; March 7th, 2011 at 11:48 PM.
    Gimbold, Ancient dwarf on Chaos
    Mottle, Ancient dragon on Chaos

Junk Loot

It is being consigned (mainly by new players) as they don't realise it's just junk. Perhaps disable junk loot from being sold on normal consigners?

This is not a bug. It clearly says in the description of the item what to do with it.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; March 6th, 2011 at 12:30 PM.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

We just killed a blight anchor outside Aug (group of 6, mix of ratings) on chaos, and it was just too easy.

The Anchor hardly spawned any mobs, if there were more adds such as a 'few' clerics/healers would make it a bit more interesting.

This is not a bug. Spawns have random quantities and composition.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; March 6th, 2011 at 12:28 PM.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

Purple Weaver Leg Hairs are required for Power V but after spending several hours at Spirit the only things that drop are Thorax(12) Venom (7) and junk.
    Not a bug. I just checked their treasure tables and the item does drop.
    Last edited by Velea; March 6th, 2011 at 06:18 PM.

on the beginer island Spirit Isle

after you finish the crafting quests and greet Gravus the Crafter he tells you he can not teach you any more and to greet Gravus and explore some of the adventuring schools. He should tell you to greet Cellardus.

this was after finishing the three quests for Scholar

got it. thank you
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; March 11th, 2011 at 10:12 AM.
    Gimbold, Ancient dwarf on Chaos
    Mottle, Ancient dragon on Chaos

Thread Information