Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Spawn Issues

Quebec (Canada) // Ota'fakag, Trandalar (Order)

Default Re: Spawn Issues

The aquamarine golem named Phryx in Basaravian Desert spawns probably way too fast. I killed one and less than a minute later I find him again. Even once I saw two Phryx near each other

Got it. Thanks.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; July 19th, 2011 at 10:28 AM.
    Order shard
    Levanan: Ancient Helian drake - 100/100/28 ~ Navkiren: Ancient Lunus drake ~ Nordis: Adult Helian dragoness ~ Sarwulf: Hatchling ~ Aithne: Hatchling
    DeviantArt: Iceveyns

not sure if its a bug:

the bronze golem- invasion on the sandstone field near Parsinia.

More bronze golems there than sandstone golems-
    makes no sense for me.

I am looking for this, but don't see it.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; July 19th, 2011 at 10:21 AM.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Yew treants on Saratova. After spending some time hunting and working the respawn there seem to be no sapling or massive yew treants on the island. I only get normal yew treants and enraged yew treants. I haven't hunted at this location before so I don't know if this is typical or not.

Dracaena

There are no Saplings or Massives that spawn on Saritova. That is by design.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; June 16th, 2011 at 01:18 PM.

When compared to Kion or NT the flax spawns on Genevia island near Istarias loom are nearly non existent.

Got it. Thanks.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; July 19th, 2011 at 10:23 AM.

Order - Small Flame Beetles MIA / AWOL

I've been hunting and unable to locate the Small Flame Beetles
    outside of Dralk for the last 3 days. I've made multiple runs
    around the entire area, killing as I go to respawn - still no
    Small Flames.

Fixed now with the content update.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; September 28th, 2011 at 11:49 AM.

Corrupted Elven Captains and Decayed Elven Troopers seem to have gone missing. I know I saw them roaming near Harro a week or two ago-but I don't see them anywhere now.

Talking about Chaos Server.

I can't reproduce this. May have simply been a result of the server needing maintenance.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; January 4th, 2012 at 06:12 PM.

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

South from Harro, the Thornwood treants are rarely seen. I got flying around the whole area where Thornwood is for 30 mins, and only founded 5 or 8 treants. They spawn too slow, or there's not enough of them spawning on the area. The area of spwaning is from the entrance of the Eastern Deadlans till the mini vally on the deadlands. Quite big area, and no Thornwood Treants.

I've split these apart (they were linked) for the next update so it should be better.

In Dralnok's Doom, the Fallen Guards, spawn too mutch of them, and Spirit of Drulkar isn't able to being dragged out, and like 5 ancient dragons needed to kill him, with all the massive spawning.

Got it. Spirit of Dralnok was spawning followers, but there were already Fallen Guard spawning around him.

Just outside, South fo Delgarath, massive group of anchors and gnomes spawning at the same time, like 20 in one bunch. We tried drag one or two from them with an huge group of ancients, and lvl 110 bipeds, and we all got killed. They spawn too mutch.

I can't find anything wrong with this to fix it. Still trying to figure it out.

Stygian Scorpions from Dralnok's doom respawn slow. Killing all of them, you need 10 minutes till one or two spawn again.

Fixed for the next update. Until then, the respawn is 2-4 minutes.

Granite Golems in Drift Point. There is too muth of them, not leaving to gather in peace. Awhile you gather, there come 6 or 7 of them at the same time. You kill all of them, and 2 mins after it, spwans another bunch attacking you again.

Will take a look.

Talking about Order Server.

Thats all Ive noticed for now.

~Tai
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; January 4th, 2012 at 06:21 PM.

Taikeru Auris - [100/76/31/12] ~ ''The Primal Guardian of the Ancients of Order''

The frost hounds that should be around the Frozen Tower with Kalevala are missing. Only Kalevala seems to be spawning, this is on Order.

This is a known issue, but is not with the spawn itself. Rather, its with the server.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; March 5th, 2012 at 02:20 PM. Reason: spelling correction

Cobalt golem respawn rate southwest of Kirasanct feels a little speedy. About 2 minutes after I finish mowing down what aggroes me (at level 100: 1-3 golems if I'm standing in their vicinity) they've repopped. I spent less time harvesting from actual nodes than I did mining the golems I killed, and that was only acting in self-defense.

Looking into it.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; March 28th, 2012 at 05:23 PM.

Shard: Order

Missing Bright Wisps outside Feladan.
    To be more precise, West of Feldan in the woods just outside the walls. There is some bright wisp residue and one or two enraged bright wisps, but that's all.
    There used to be plenty of brights wisps in all three appearances - dim, (normal) and enriched - now there are none.

This is a known problem. Its not with the specific spawn, but with the server.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; March 5th, 2012 at 02:19 PM.
    Northwind * Ancient, Crafter, Lairshaper * 100/100/100
    Northpole * Spoiled biped * 100 BTLM, 100 CLRC, 100 RVR, 100 RNGR, 100 MAGE, 100 WIZ, 100 SORC, 100 CONJ, 100 SPRT, 100 DRU, 100 HLR, 100 GRDN, 100 MON, 60 WAR, 44 BRSK/SPRM, 40 CHSW * 100 BLK, 100 OUT, 100 JWL, 100 ARM, 100 WPN, 100 FLE, 100 FIT, 100 MSN, 100 SCH, 87 SPL, 85 GTH, 85 MIN

Shard: Order

Elm Treants and Sapling Elm Treants aren't spawning on their usual spot north of Chiconis.

Last edited by AmonGwareth; March 21st, 2012 at 07:59 PM.
    My Dragons:

Fajra Rynn: Ancient female, Helian | Azurae Lani: Adult female, Helian | Ignaz Talan: Hatchling male, Lunus

Jungle crawler hatchlings do not spawn when a jungle crawler breeder is engaged in combat. 2 breeders (along with several workers and a soldier or two) were engaged at the jungle crawler hatching grounds. No hatchlings were spawned. Groupmate had a (old?) quest for hatchlings and they are no longer spawned solo.

This is a known issue we're working on fixing.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; April 14th, 2012 at 09:17 AM.

Forest Crawler Hatchlings are also not spawning when a Forest Crawler Breeder is engaged in combat.

This is a known issue we're working on fixing.

Forest Crawler Workers are not spawning at all, just lots and lots of Soldiers instead.

There are no Workers anymore, so that is not a bug.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; April 14th, 2012 at 09:17 AM.
    Obsessed crafter of Chaos.

seems already several days emerald golrms not spawns at all
    (island of ice, Saritova, Drakul)
    only named one.

Last edited by AmonGwareth; April 15th, 2012 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsaka View Post
    Forest Crawler Workers are not spawning at all, just lots and lots of Soldiers instead.

There are no Workers anymore, so that is not a bug.
    There are still techniques in game that call for Forest Crawler Worker Leg Hairs:
    Adventure: One Hand Crush I
    Craft: Spinning I
    are the two I was trying to find the legs for.

Got it. Thanks.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; April 15th, 2012 at 10:52 AM.
    Obsessed crafter of Chaos.

Shard Order, missing Enraged Glowing Wisps from the Oak forests located on the Shores North of Valey of Repose. Only Glowing Essence Residue found but not a single Enraged Glowing Wisp
    Northpole * Spoiled biped * 100 BTLM, 100 CLRC, 100 RVR, 100 RNGR, 100 MAGE, 100 WIZ, 100 SORC, 100 CONJ, 100 SPRT, 100 DRU, 100 HLR, 100 GRDN, 100 MON, 60 WAR, 44 BRSK/SPRM, 40 CHSW * 100 BLK, 100 OUT, 100 JWL, 100 ARM, 100 WPN, 100 FLE, 100 FIT, 100 MSN, 100 SCH, 87 SPL, 85 GTH, 85 MIN

Quote Originally Posted by Northwind View Post
    Shard Order, missing Enraged Glowing Wisps from the Oak forests located on the Shores North of Valey of Repose. Only Glowing Essence Residue found but not a single Enraged Glowing Wisp
    This is by design, no glowing wisps spawn along the Trandalar/Acul coast now.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thanks for the answer Amon, but this raises another question: where are the Enraged Glowing wisps spawning these days?

Besides Acul, I personally checked: Heather Oak Forrests (plenty of glowing wisps but none Enraged ones), Drift Point (same as Heather) and Valey of Repose (no Enraged ones either).

The Spring Content Update patch notes doesn't mention anything about Enraged Glowing wisps being moved to some other location(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Northwind View Post
    Thanks for the answer Amon, but this raises another question: where are the Enraged Glowing wisps spawning these days?

Besides Acul, I personally checked: Heather Oak Forrests (plenty of glowing wisps but none Enraged ones), Drift Point (same as Heather) and Valey of Repose (no Enraged ones either).

The Spring Content Update patch notes doesn't mention anything about Enraged Glowing wisps being moved to some other location(s).
    Sorry, meant not along that northern part of Trandalar/Acul coast. They still spawn on a different part of the coastline as well as on Trams Isle.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thanks again Amon

PS. And where this elusive Trams Isle might be? No one seems to have heard of it

Thread Information