Thread: Super Bowl Half Time Preformance

Default Super Bowl Half Time Preformance

The Black Eyed Peas are preforming right now(if you can call it that) and it has to be one of the worst half time shows i've ever seen. In my opinion, one truly apocalyptic suck fest.
    Vengeance 100/100/41 Lunus Dragon on Chaos
    79 Million Hoard
    Moregoth the Hunter 278 rating
    28 level 100 adventure classes

Default Re: Super Bowl Half Time Preformance

indeed, it did suck. was more flash then substance. i turned the channel.

Delaware, USA that little state no one knows about XP

lol my parents didn't understand the half time show at all. They asked me to tell them what was going on but I wasn't paying attention.
    Anariah, Callihan, Selarth, Osiron, Asandra, Azayan, and Zefani of the Order Shard
    Want a pic of your character? Click here!

I wonder just who made these colossal mistakes of having Fergie and the BEP do the Half-time Show... and I'd especially wonder just what the heck Slash was thinking when he agreed to do one of his most famous songs with Fergie of all people.

I mean....

Fergie?

There had to be someone else they coulda gotten.

And then you got Xtina who completely flubbed the National Freaking Anthem for Pete's Sake!

Edit: Yay, Pittsburgh lost. Cool. I live near Pittsburgh, but I have really grown to loathe football (I work in Retail, and have to deal with all of the crap Football games tends to bring to my workplace), and that stupid "Highway to Seven" slogan was starting to annoy me, being mildly religious and all. Now maybe all of the Hoo-Ha will die down, and life will go back to normal.
    Last edited by Dhalin; February 7th, 2011 at 02:20 AM.

Thread Information