Thread: New Character

Talking New Character

I thought of something yesterday. How about a Centaur? Half man half horse. Specializes in bows and weapon crafting. Doesn't need armor but can use special armor. Has genetic abilities that make it strong and resistant. Any other idea? That's all I got.

Click me!

Default Re: New Character

That sounds awesome, but how could they do it in the forseeable future with that they have on their list? It would be cool if everyone got what they wanted quickly, but in the end, it's up to them what is a priority first.

But all in all, that would make a great addition to Istaria!

-Order -- Inisalruo Varataz-
    DeviantArt Profile

but then we would have to have a world event to free the centaurs...

Oh wait...that's what we want *grin*

Yays! another centaur fan! I myself always wanted to play a centaur. they`re so neat! and technically wouldn`t be considered a naka because they have 4 legs *wink wink*
    But that would be something for a far future. at the moment the developers got a lot on their plate. don`t wanna overwelm `em XD
    but possibly a future project.
    I know I`d be one of the first to make a centaur character.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwing_Duck View Post
    and technically wouldn`t be considered a naka because they have 4 legs *wink wink*
    But unless they're centaurs with a Kirin back half, they're still Naka-duskael - the "unscaled". That said, Kirin-taurs would be interesting indeed
    - Kesqui - Formerly of Ice, now of Chaos, lair in Liak
    First Rebirth 12-12-2003 / Ascended to Ancient 12-12-2010

better yet...they would look down on the other races the same way that dragons do...only they would look down on dragons (of course dragons would look down on them). They should also be master archers with a speed boost and and inate ability to fire while moving.

dweebgamer

in addition you could do different types of dragons like a snake dragon (no legs) a two legged dragon,a hydra, and a Chinese like dragon, things like that. and more colors like a bright silver etc. i love the centaur idea too. you could add things like a griffin, sphinx, Phoenix and other four-legged mythical creatures. or they could make up there own for example a silver stag with golden antlers and a dark red wings or something. personaly i think that would look really cool.
    Last edited by dweebgamer; March 21st, 2011 at 04:10 PM.

would be really neat to have phoenixians - a biped bird-like race that eventually could quest for the ability to molt in flames and then be able to fly :-) i'd love to see them drop the occasional feather while flying, too.

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    would be really neat to have phoenixians - a biped bird-like race that eventually could quest for the ability to molt in flames and then be able to fly :-) i'd love to see them drop the occasional feather while flying, too.
    that would be epic!!
    or maybe even griffins or hypagrifs

dweebgamer

Talking Re: New Character

i think there should be more flying races and some should be able to fly at the beginning for short periods of time. what about unicorns?

Shadowbane already had that. too bad they've gone under.

Talking Re: New Character

*bumps topic* all great ideas! I like the phoenix idea. maybe if they drop feathers its rare and could be sold for like 100k or something? anyway. I would Love to see centaurs here. And the ability to shoot while moving sounds good.

Click me!

Actually, for those of you interested in the griffin idea and/or new dragon idea- there's already a thread for that.

Two New Race Ideas

Enjoy!

My first venture into Istaria fanfiction: link and my other fanfics: link and artwork: link

Thread Information