Thread: Stuck on Lunus Path 3 Quest

Default Stuck on Lunus Path 3 Quest

I'm at the part where I'm supposed to fight the Entombed Dragon's will.

[02/17/11 13:55:11] Entombed tells you, 'Very well then. We shall begin.'

Then I wait and no Dragon's will.

I greet again and I get:

[02/17/11 13:55:38] Entombed tells you, '(you hear a broken, wavering, breathy sound)'

The toon doing the quest is greensprout

Default Re: Stuck on Lunus Path 3 Quest

Have you checked your quest text in the quests window to make sure you haven't been issued with something *else* to do instead?
    - Kesqui - Formerly of Ice, now of Chaos, lair in Liak
    First Rebirth 12-12-2003 / Ascended to Ancient 12-12-2010

It says:

Defeat the Entombed Dragon's Will. 0/1

After you talk with the entombed Dragon:
    You have to kill the 3 enslavers, "Mind", "Will" and "Spirit".
    They are sort of spidery looking Lvl 50 creatures with 6000 hipoints or so that spawn in the general area and have some pale hatchlings with them.

Solo draw the hatchies off one by one to kill them till all are gone then kill the enslaver.
    If in a group charge in and kill the enslaver.
    Kill all three enslavers then return for the fight with the entombed Dragon.

After re-reading my post, I think I should give a little more information. I did indeed kill the enslavers and I then tried to fight the shadow dragon's will by myself. It didn't go as well as I hoped.
    At the time, there wasn't anyone in game so I logged out planning to make a second attempt after I got some help. The problem in the first post happened after returning with my posse.

So the Will doesn't respawn for second attempts. Probably something they can fix for future players.

For you, if you can go along to the kill with someone else doing the quest, the kill will count for both of you and you can progress on.

On main the enslavers are almost always wandering around whether someone is there to do the quest or not.
    If they are not respawning on Test then you could send in a ticket, but being that it is on test server they may not be in a big hurry to look into it.

None of the monsters involved in the RoP are spawned by the quest any longer. That was part of the revamp. All of them are on regular spawns, regardless of if you are doing the quest or not. But, you may need to wait a bit as they are not instant respawns either.

My apologies, Entombed Will may still be spawned by the quest. However, re-greeting the Entombed Dragon should respawn the monster for you.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; February 23rd, 2011 at 01:54 PM.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information