Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: possible break from Order

Default Re: possible break from Order

Quote Originally Posted by Vahrokh View Post
    Wow, just wow. Every time I read of these things I wonder if Order is inhabitated by some psychos or something.

Can't those guys just PLAY and have fun?
    I think your view is skewed, as usually only the 'drama' crops up on here. People don't tend to talk about the good stuff, which is what is going on most of the time.
    Every area (shard, website, group of people, etc) is going to have trouble of some sort.

I generally don't consider myself a psycho. Thanks for the sweeping generalization.

Big crunchy ancient dragoness of Order

Quote Originally Posted by Vahrokh View Post
    Wow, just wow. Every time I read of these things I wonder if Order is inhabitated by some psychos or something.

Can't those guys just PLAY and have fun?
    Right.

Like Nambroth said, you only ever really hear about the negative things, not just with this game but with life in general. People often report on the negatives, but rarely the positives.
    Last edited by AmonGwareth; March 13th, 2011 at 11:37 AM.

I`m taking a break from Order server. maybe even the game itself.
    I`ve been hurting you all, planning roleplays without permission, backstabbing my friends, ect....
    So I`m leaving for a while. I`m sorry, but in order to avoid hurting anyone else I have no choice. Every time I play Istaria, I end up saying something stupid to someone, and create fights with people who are close to me. I`ve pretty much gone all emo lately, besides I got very personal problems bothering me at this time anyway,. not going into detail, but I need to stop, and think. my own emotions are getting the better of me, and I am NOT in a good stable way to get into any roleplays or even conversations anymore..

It`s not just the game, and players, but personal problems, that have arrized. I`ve been extremely depressed lately, and I just need to avoid any and all stresses right now. Only thing I`ll share is I may or may not be loosing my internet due to my parent`s selling their house. I wont be able to afford renting an apartment, and pay for internet, and all my other bills.
    I`m sorry ya`ll
    I promise once things improve for me I`ll be back.

I'm sorry to hear this.
    Take good care of yourself and I hope the future will look bright again. Good luck!

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

I am sad to see you leave, Darkwing Duck, and I hope you'll spend good time and rest. I look forward for your return, when you are feeling good again. *winghugs

*serves Darkwing_Duck a container filled klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    hope this helps sustain you until your return!

I will be waiting for ya to come back now. on a second comment but you have never done me any wrong so dun feel like you may have in any way. As for the other matters, IMO a true friend will accept ya for who ya be and wont try to force you to choose between them or your friend(s) just cause that they do not like them. I feel the ones that do such things its more of fear of being left alone so they try to keep you to themselves so they do not have to be alone

Unhappy : (

You have not done anything to "Hurt" or "Anger" me in the entire time I have known you Reagle... It is a shame to see you have to go for whatever reason...

All I can say is I hope you can eventually come back and either way to take good care of yourself and try to be happy ok? *Hugs!* You are a friend and you WILL be missed.
    "Nothing Is Never Not... everything is never."-Vacuus, Lord of Nothing

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

it is a shame that others have chased you from home, but i understand the need to go away for a while.
    go do what you need to do and come home refreshed. come to blight for a while, we make a nice break!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Thread Information