Thread: Consigners

Default Consigners

Can anyone tell me where the highly used Connies are besides NT. I know there are several in Bristugo, but the T6 connie but the portal gates usually does not have much lower Tier stuff (lower being T2 and T3). then there is the connies down by rahool, but the almost never have anything except the tech gnome.

I would just like to know so I can better connie surf for the forms and techs I want to have.

Default Re: Consigners

Depends on what server you are on. On Order, it is the Aug cosigner that is the most used.

On Chaos, New Trismus, Bristugo and Clearport (Crimson Dawn Mall) are the most used.

My observations:

New Trismus usually has Tier 1, the occaisional Tier 2 and Tier 4, and Tier 5. Bristugo and Clearport have mostly Tier 5. Tier 3 items are virtually non-existent.
    I never met a gnome I didn't like. For tender morsels they are!

On Order I have yet to find anything listed on the connies for T2/T3 other than the odd item that shows up from time to time at NT or Aug.
    Being self-sufficient isn't being able to do everything; rather, self-sufficiency is the art of surviving on that which you are able to do for yourself.

You'll occasionally find the lower stuff in the Imp connie building in Bris. Hit or miss tho, since she tends to be forgotten bout for extended periods of time, then fills up, then forgotten again.

Thread Information