Thread: do you like fluff?

Default do you like fluff?

because I sure do! and one of my projects is rebuilding all the fluffy (and perhaps not so fluffy) "imperial" buildings/structures that are still broken/unfinished

now, going out there and just start building on something is waaaay to chaotic for me, so I made a list of stuff that still needs mats added to them (it is NOT finished yet though, not by a long shot, but it covers part of the dali peninsula and areas that just drew my attention)

then I decided "hmmm, why not let the rest of the community know of this project?" so here it is

the list can be found here: fluff rebuilding

I'll try to update it every saturday/sunday

(note: the numbers on the list are the same as the numbers on the construction list, so I haven't multiplied it yet for total numbers needed (basicly because of optimal and minimum skill))
    Last edited by meepsa; February 23rd, 2011 at 11:47 AM.

Oh THAT isn't a creepy question at all. Begone HTML formbox!

Default Re: do you like fluff?

Ooo...Fluff.

Sounds cuddly!
    We're all stuck in a mess of relationships,
    that go on with or without you.

I couldn't get your link to work this morning, also is there a similar list for Chaos (providing that they havent all been built)

alright, "minor" update today, didn't know what to do so I decided to explore some more, what I've added:

-Island of Falathien
    -Dikaina Island
    -places that I remembered afterwards

what I've changed:

-completely....nothin'!!

the list is now about....4 times as long, Linky

Quote Originally Posted by joemarra052075 View Post
    I couldn't get your link to work this morning, also is there a similar list for Chaos (providing that they havent all been built)
    I know, but I could only use that as a guide-line for so long, because chaos (obviously) has a bigger playerbase than blight.

also, you do NOT want to calculate the total resources you need, I was barely halfway down and I saw that there were already 10k cedar timbers needed

Thread Information