Thread: Funny video found on youtube

Talking Funny video found on youtube

Very hesitant about posting this on Istarian forms Its collage humor my friend found on you tube these guys are very creative and make really funny videos you might want to check them out Pm me for a direct link

WARNING this is RED NECK Humor at its prime some are slightly colorful / graphic but will make you laugh your rear end off this is mostly aimed at guys Girls your secrets are exposed !!! XDXDXDXDXDXD

Im Opting to show you the rabbit hole but i will not post the link unless you choose to view it by ether finding it or pming me

Dont want to anger the devs or Lady v and get a second locked topic in a week
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Default Re: Funny video found on youtube

Ok i found one that is rated Pg 13

For throws of you that love starcraft 2 Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1r_b...t=SL&index=108
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Thread Information