Thread: [Closed] Vandus Confederation: Traitor in the Midst II

Default [Closed] Vandus Confederation: Traitor in the Midst II

Vandus Confederation: Traitor in the Midst II. No new quest steps after talking to guard at heart. Killing Gregory removes the quest from the Quests list (not in completed either) and guards still talk as if you're on the quest. ("No i've not seen him recently..." etc.)

Cannot get quest again from Sergeant at Observatory.

Default Re: Vandus Confederation: Traitor in the Midst II

Hmm. When you were on the quest did you go to the Shadowed Campsite and speak with Sergeant Borash? She then told you to go kill 10 Henchmen and bring Gregory to Justice? If not, then you totally missed some steps and that may be the problem.

I do not see any problems in the quest itself and other players have completed it so I know its not totally broken. Maybe submit a support ticket on this so we can look at your character.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

No, the guard in heart told me he'd seen him head South - which set the first step as completed but didn't give a new one. I headed south and found him. Didn't visit the shadowed camp.

Ah, okay. You'll need to speak with the Sergeant at the Shadowed Campsite before visiting Gregory's outpost.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

I have re-logged a few times since then. This time the quest was back all of a sudden.

Quite possible that my eyes just don't work and there is nothing wrong with the quest.
    Last edited by Zatarg; March 2nd, 2011 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Spellign

Thread Information