Thread: Evil Event Suggestion

Default Evil Event Suggestion

this one would start slow but oh would it get evil fast

Event Start location: Western Blight (If I remember my lore correctly this is the home of the WA...if I am wrong put that as the start location).

Every hour the WA will send out one blight anchor. This anchor will leave western blight and continue till it reaches unblighted land (note, in the beginning they won't be going far). they then plant, blight the area. This is repeated untill the event end.

Event End: There is a machine in western blight (one would have to be made and put in) This machine would first have to be contained (large construction project) then destroyed, once contained it becomes a T7 boss (yes I am saying T7 because I want this to be a major group effort).

The great thing about this event is you can repeat it, from other locations, and it will remain fresh.

Event would almost be cooler if you didn't tell people it was starting.

Oh THAT isn't a creepy question at all. Begone HTML formbox!

Default Re: Evil Event Suggestion

Interesting!

Only, well. This thread kills all suspence

Now I'll be running around with my running shoes on!
    We're all stuck in a mess of relationships,
    that go on with or without you.

Considering that you want the end boss to be T7, you might want to have the start location be the Eastern Deadlands because that is already a T6 area, if not T7 for some of the epic bosses there like SoG. I'd say that the Eastern Deadlands are more home to the WA than the Western as well, even though the WA really don't have a "home" on Istaria.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

I'd also like to see huge, long, looping paths for WA patrols (squads of T4 and up) to randomly spawn somewhere within and run on scouting missions through the lands. Sort of like the giant in Eastern Karana in Everquest.

If the patrol area is large enough, and wide enough, you couldn't just sit in a location spamming select nearest target like sometimes has happened for Reklar, because the spawn point would be random and so would the scouting path.
    Exploring is a necessary skill, and its not like death is fatal. At least, not for the gifted.

Quote Originally Posted by Raptress View Post
    Considering that you want the end boss to be T7, you might want to have the start location be the Eastern Deadlands because that is already a T6 area, if not T7 for some of the epic bosses there like SoG. I'd say that the Eastern Deadlands are more home to the WA than the Western as well, even though the WA really don't have a "home" on Istaria.
    ahh...Well as I said I wasn't sure if I remembered my lore correctly. If Eastern is the T6 area then Eastern is where it should start...at least the first time.

Devs, would love to hear your thoughts too.

Thread Information